TriField TF2 EMF Meter
New model with digital backlight display, sound alerts and wider ranges.The new TriField TF2 EMF meter detects changes in a wide range of EMF energy changes including electric, magnetic and RF. This precision tool wears many hats for total control over the fields detected and sensitivity to suit the environment. It is so highly sensitive it will detect the presence of activity from your hand waving directly over the meter to energy changes across the room with selections to fit your needs.
- Digital display with adjustable light for low-light viewing of crystal clear readings
- Sound alerts indicate signal strength with changing tone to track sources
- 3-axis detection of AC magnetic, AC electric and RF/microwave in one device
- Weighted selection to differentiate between man-made EMF and low-level changes such as those from humans or an entity
The TriField TF2 meter was designed for precision measurement with clear and accurate readings. As paranormal investigators, we require precision on minimal changes. TriField provides this as an AC electric field meter and radio power density meter in a single unit that combines all the features needed for fast, accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields (EMF). In addition to standard AC measurement modes, a special frequency weighted mode will properly scale the magnetic and electric measurements to indicate the full magnitude of currents produced by each type of field.
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Special frequency weighting mode for measuring electric current from EMF in the human body
- AC Magnetic Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 0.1 – 100.0 milligauss (mG)
- AC Electric Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 1 – 1000 volts per meter (V/m)
- RF Mode covers 20 MHz – 6 GHz with range of 0.001 – 19.999 milliwatts per square meter (mW/m2)
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) for crystal clear, accurate readings
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Operates for more than 20 hours on a 9V battery, with a low battery indicator
- Weight: 0.51 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.5 × 2.75 × 5.25 in
Directions1. Hold the meter in our palm gripping it on either side. Note: Please do not cover the sensors at the top of the meter with your hand or other objects. 2. The knob is used to switch between measurement modes and to turn the meter off when not in use. 3. Modes: For measuring the effect of EMF on the human body (or any conductive body), use the dark blue Weighted modes. For direct measurement of field strength, use the light blue Standard modes. The red RF mode can be used for any radio or microwave measuring purpose. 4. The display shows the Field Measurement number and the units at the bottom of the screen. The Peak Measurement number is shown at the top left next to the peak icon. 5. To turn on the Audio Indicator, first remove the battery cover by sliding it downward. Press the audio button. Press the audio button again to turn the audio off. 6. To turn on the backlight, first remove the battery cover by sliding it downward. Press the backlight button until the desired brightness is reached. 7. When the battery life indicator at the top right shows only 1 bar remaining, it’s time to replace the battery. Remove the battery cover by sliding it downward and tap the battery compartment on the palm of your hand so the battery falls out.
Works great. Had a lot of readings in abandoned buildings.
Well made, appears easy to use. Looking forward to actually using it.
I have not evaluated it agains a calibrated standard, but I believe it works well now. How often does it need to be calibrated? I found that there is no difference between standard and Weighted scale. Units are the same for both. It shows magnetic field. Invention cooktop has very high magnetic field. Often higher than the scale. The same applies for fudge/ freezer side. Also microwave has similar MF. It is scary, as I cook every day. Now I started turning off the cocking while adding food to the pot. I had a lot of pain in my right heep, which I believe it is from the MF as I was always cutting food right near the stove where the highest radiation comes. It helped me a lot to change my behaviour to stay not radiated as much.
Nice piece of equipment. Very robust and accurate in all fields. I've used tri field gear for over 20 years. I'm impressed with this device