Simple EMF Detector
An EMF meter is a staple for any ghost hunt. This particular model is an easy-to-use tool for detecting spikes in the electromagnetic field (EMF).
These spikes — indicated by the multicolor lights at the top of the equipment — may signify activity or communication from spirits from the other side.
What is an EMF Meter?
The EMF meter is an Electromagnetic Field (EMF) detector. These devices are used to detect and measure any potential electromagnetic anomalies that may take place during a paranormal investigation.
EMFs are thought to be effected by potential energy produced by spirits, ghosts, and other paranormal phenomena. Moreover, it’s believed that communication attempts require energy output that can be picked up by various ghost hunting tools. In short, spirits might be able to cause changes in this electromagnetic fields. One theory is that ghosts or spirits could manifest their presence by altering the magnetic environment. As such, an EMF meter is a go-to tool for detecting these manifestitions.
Just as EVP Recorders empower you to capture those possible communications, EMF Meters are a type of ghost hunting equipment that can maximize the data that you collect. Many people use K2 meters, specifically, because of their functionality, simplicity, and utility.
Features of the EMF Gauss Meter
- Easy push button for On/Off
- Easy-to-read, multi-color LED display
- Detects in 2 Radio Frequency Ranges:
- The Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) range: 50 to 1,000 Hertz (Hz)
- The Very Low Frequency (VLF) range: 1,000 to 20,000Hz
- Five-Level milliGauss Ranges
- 50 & 60 Hz Operation
- 9-volt battery operate (battery not included)
- Single Axis Accuracy of ±5% at 50-60Hz
- Instantaneous Response to EMF Fluctuations & Spikes
It's super simple to use this EMF Meter
- Push the Arrow button to power on the front.
- Holding the device in your hand, point it toward the EMF source.
- The LED indicates the range of the EMF at that level.
- Move the device from side to side, or rotate it, to change the reading.
- The highest reading is the most accurate.
- Move closer to, or further away from, the EMF source to determine the “Normal” zone, as indicated by the Green LED.
Detect Paranormal Anomalies with EMF Meters for Sale at GhostStop
At GhostStop, we offer a wide range of exceptional EMF meters, including the popular K2 Meter. When you want to detect and track changes in electromagnetic energy, we have the tools for the job.
To find out more about this indispensable ghost hunting equipment, reach out to our team today.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the button on the front of the device.
- Holding the device in your hand, point it toward the EMF source. The LED will indicate the range of the EMF at that level.
- Moving the device from side to side or rotating it may change the reading. The highest reading is the most accurate.
- Move closer or further away to the EMF source to determine the "Normal" zone, as indicated by the Green LED.