Ghost Hunting Interactive Bear
The talking bear every investigator wants on their team.
This is not your average bear! BooBuddy has the attractive good looks - and so much more. BooBuddy is not just an EMF bear but an interactive investigator, asking questions and reacting to any changes in the environment just like a human investigator.
- BooBuddy Talks!
- Asks EVP questions and interacts
- Detects changes in EMF, temperature, movement and vibration
- Responds to those changes in a cute, friendly voice
- FREE Hard Case for a limited time!
New 2021 Feature Updates:
- NEW - Now with Volume Control (as of July)
- Rechargeable Battery via USB
- Long Battery life over 35 hours
- Louder Voice + Volume Control
- Quicker Response Time
BooBuddy is not a toy. BooBuddy is an investigator!
BooBuddy's mission is to investigate the paranormal with us promoting positive response and letting us know when the environment changes. BooBuddy asks EVP questions in order to trigger a response. If anything changes (EMF, motion, temperature) BooBuddy will respond appropriately, letting us know that we may not be alone. Set BooBuddy down and turn it on to detect environment changes and start asking questions. Make sure to set a recorder or camcorder near the doll to document any potential responses. BooBuddy loves being on camera! Children will love it, but this is definitely not a toy. When it comes to ghost hunting and paranormal investigations, some theories suggest that using an object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact.
- BooBuddy is a cute, interactive ghost hunting bear
- Detects EMF and responds with lights in the arms when spikes arise
- Detects movement, vibration and temperature and responds with voice
- Conducts baseline readings in the room when you turn the unit on (first 30 seconds)
- Asks a series of EVP questions so you can watch for potential responses or leave it in a room on its own
- All electronics are completely hidden from view within the bear
What's New for 2020 & 2021
2021: We've added an optional volume control. With one knob you can click on BooBuddy and turn to adjust the volume as you wish. Turning it all the way down will mute all speech.
2020: In order to save batteries, we've made BooBuddy rechargeable via USB. With a 35+ hour long battery life you can go mobile or plug it into a wall outlet or USB battery pack for continuous use - even while charging. When the battery is drained, just plug it into any USB outlet for a fresh start. We've also made the speaker louder and increased the response time with touch/motion and temperature changes. Now, you'll hear these verbal responses almost immediately. The previous model would wait 40 seconds before providing any response then make a determination what phrase was appropriate. Now, we're interrupting the window to provide an immediate response with a period afterwards to allow for potential EVP responses in a more timely manner. If nothing happens, BooBuddy will revert back to a 30 second window before asking a new trigger question.
EVP Question: "Do you want to be my friend?"
BooBuddy Moved: "Hehehe. That Tickles."
Temperature Decrease: "Brrrrr. It's cold in here."
Almost 40 questions and voice responses.
All New and Built for Ghost Hunting
This is the NEW BooBuddy which has been custom built here at GhostStop just for paranormal investigations. This is not your typical EMF meter or thermometer installed into a bear. It is a custom-designed tool for investigators from years of development and investigation experience. With this, BooBuddy came to life as a mature investigator.
The older model bear is now called 'BooBuddy Junior' which we will continue to produce. Click here to purchase BooBuddy Junior.
MADE IN THE USA from domestic and imported material.
This product is made right here at GhostStop. ovilus
- Size: ~10" tall (when sitting)
- Battery: Rechargeable USB battery pack (older model uses 3 AA batteries)
- Battery Life: Runs for just over 35 hours on one charge. Charging takes about 2 hours. Life may depend on how many times it has been triggered.
- EMF meter within the bear lights up the arms when spikes arise. Lights are in both arms. One arm lit signifies low/medium frequencies while two arms indicates a higher strength.
- Light in the belly indicates BooBuddy is ON
- BooBuddy wears a backpack that holds the battery pack with on/off switch
- BooBuddy holds a series of EVP questions it will say in sequence with a pause in between to allow for potential EVP responses. In times where no environmental changes have been detected, BooBuddy will ask one of the 'Random' questions to promote response
- BooBuddy holds a series of Voice Responses to Motion and Temperature changes to indicate such
- BooBuddy does a baseline reading as soon as you turn it on. Set BooBuddy down in a room and let it sit for 30 seconds. This initial 30 second period is when BooBuddy is detecting the baseline readings in the room so that is has something to compare to later on. PLEASE do not touch BooBuddy until the introduction, "Hi. I'm BooBuddy. What's your name?" From there, BooBuddy will be begin detecting changes.
- Generally, BooBuddy is not meant as a measurement tool but rather an usher for potential interaction.
- Find a stable place to sit BooBuddy down
- Turn BooBuddy on using the switch located on the battery pack in the backpack. BE CAREFUL! See directions below.
- Set BooBuddy down. BooBuddy will begin baseline readings for 30 seconds. Paws will blink during baseline process.
- BooBuddy will ask questions and respond to environmental changes.
- To turn ON/OFF open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. You will see a small on/off switch. Slide that switch to the desired position. A light in the belly will illuminate GREEN and you will hear a BEEP to indicate BooBuddy is ON.
- To charge the battery open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. Using a Micro USB cable (one is provided) plug the battery pack into a USB outlet. The charging LED on the top will turn red to indicate charging. When it turns green, the battery is charged. It takes just over 2 hours for a full charge from empty. For continuous use, you can keep the batter pack plugged into an outlet or mobile USB battery pack for extended with no battery drain.
- The first 30 seconds BooBuddy will conduct baseline environmental readings for electromagnetic energy (EMF), temperature, vibration and its own physical orientation. The paws will blink during this baseline process. For best results, find a suitable, stable location to set the bear down on in order to maintain a stable base throughout the session.
- The paws will light up when EMF changes are detected. One paw lit indicates a lower spike while both paws lit indicates a stronger spike in energy.
- BooBuddy will respond verbally to changes in motion, temp and physical orientation. Listen for related responses. The responses are relatively suggestive of the change that happened.
- After each time BooBuddy speaks it will ALWAYS wait at least 10 seconds to allow for potential EVPs to be recorded and allow for proper time to do so. (older model window waited 40 seconds)
- If no environmental changes are encountered after 30 seconds, BooBuddy will ask a question or say something to promote a positive response.
NEW - Volume Control KnobIf you have the new BooBuddy with the red volume control knob the direction will be slightly different from the above. To turn BooBuddy on, turn the knob clockwise. It will click when turned on. Then continue to turn the knob to adjust the volume from minimum (far left) to maximum volume (far right). To turn BooBuddy off, turn the knob counter-clockwise until it clicks off.
- BooBuddy is not a toy. It is a sophisticated tool with sensitive electronics.
- For proper care, treat BooBuddy as you would any electronic instrument.
- Do not machine wash or expose to harsh environments.
List of Responses
Below is a list of the responses programmed into BooBuddy.
When temperature gets WARMER:
- Whew... it just got warm in here.
- Did you make it warmer in here?
- Perfect. Thanks for making it warmer!
- Did it get warmer in here?
When temperature gets COLDER:
- Brrrrr... it just got cold in here.
- Did you make it cold in here?
- Perfect. Thanks for making it cooler!
- Did it get colder in here?
When motion / vibration is detected:
- What was that? Could you please say it again?
- Hehe... that tickles.
- Aww. Thanks! I like holding hands with you.
- I like hugs.
- Hehe... BooBuddy is ticklish.
When no change in environment, these are the EVP questions:
- Hi, I'm BooBuddy. Whats your name?
- Do you want to play a game?
- Do you want to be my friend?
- How old are you?
- Can you make a noise for me?
- Can you touch my tummy?
- Do you know what time it is?
- Would you like to sing with me? Twinkle, Twinkle little star....
- Whats your favorite story?
- Do you have a favorite song?
- I like music. What music do you like?
- Count with me, 1... 2... 3... 4...
- Is this your house?
- Do you know your alphabet? A... B... C... D...
- I like good stories. Please tell me one.
- Do you want to hold my hand?
- What's your favorite toy?
- Whats your favorite color?
- I like cuddles. can you give me a hug?
- Can you make it warmer for me?
- Can you make it colder for me?
- Can you tell me a secret?
- Can you tell me what 2 plus 2 is?
- What color is the light in my tummy?
- What? Did you just say something? Say it again.
- Do you like to play pretend?
- Can you finish this? (Knocking: 'Shave and a Hair Cut'...)
- I like cookies. What's your favorite food?
- Do you have more friends we can play with?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Do you know any jokes? I love jokes.
Iâ€™ve used this amazing piece of tech for years and have had spirits of children interact many times. Recently had an interesting anomaly where an unknown phrase came thru it. When I reached out to Ghoststop they quickly confirmed. Kudos to the Ghoststop Team! Terrific device and even better after sales customer service!
BooBuddy Interactive Bear works great. Can't wait to use it at the old tuberculosis hospital in Gooding Idaho.
I received him today and i love him. It has responded to my own touches so it shows how sensitive he is. Says he likes being tickled and holding hands. He has also lit up red now and again, i think its a reaction to energy outburst, my phone didn't effect it. Testing this bear shows it does do its job. Very sensitive with my voice also. It replies to me when i talk, so another test to show that it's very sensitive so if spirit talks im sure he will pick it up easily. He is also reunited with his boo buddy junior so can't wait for them to work together.
I used this in several cases including child spirits, and have yet to be let down!
Love the upgraded features of this trigger object
Love the boobuddy!
BooBuddy has been with our group for a short while. We love the bear, as we can leave it in a room by itself and it will ask questions, tells the temp, and notice if something touches it. This is perfect, as our group is small and allows us to cover more ground. It is the perfect tool it there are spirits of child present.
This investigator is a new addition to our team. He is pale, tough and fearless...! And I love him! Let's go Ghost Hunting!
Great responses. Was talking about music during an investigation and BooBuddy replied with the statement of : I Like Music. Mel-Meter temperature was increasing when BooBuddy said it was getting warm in here. Great investigating tool.
This bear is just too cute! I haven't been able to use him for that many investigations yet, but I'm sure he will be a great company to bring along in the future!
Iâ€™m so glad I ordered this bear. Iâ€™ve used him a couple of times and have been pleased with the results. His interactive tools are very sensitive. He is definitely not a toy. I have already recommended this bear to others on FB.
I can't say enough about the Boo Boo Buddy. My little furry friend was enormous help at a recent ghost investigation of a house haunted by a little boy. Boo Boo and he got along famously!! he really helped to bring our little boy in spirit out and about!
We have two different bears and they are awesome. We have had first time hunter carry them and they get scared when the bears talk. Love these
BooBuddy is amazing!!! I got evps right off the bat!!! I noticed both young and older evps. I will take him on future investigations. Thankful I got one and if you want to gift your ghost hunting friends get this little paranormal investigator for them. They will love you for it!!!!!!!
I've taken BooBuddy with me to several different haunted locations and every time it does get responses. The most recent place, Eureka, NV it asked what was your favorite food and a child spirit is recorded answering it. Just wow! Oh...and I've named him "Otto".
We've been contemplating purchasing BooBuddy but when we finally did we have NO regrets. He is a great asset to any team. We've used in twice in the 2 weeks since purchasing and the evidence he has gotten... let me just say he is braver then me! Totally recommend!
After purchasing boo buddy interactive bear, used it on an investigation where I placed it on a small chair while using one of my ghost stop full spectrum camcorders with the creepy hollow ir lights, it's so cool how many questions the bear asks, I placed the rt evp recorder right in front of the bear, overall build quality is exelent and battery life lasts a long time,
We've used the Boo Buddy on two investigations now. First investigation we had an arm light up red (EMF hit) during a communication session. The best though was from our residential investigation on 9/26/15. Our recorder captured the voice of a child saying, "Five", immediately after Boo Buddy said, "Count with me - one, two, three, four..." Knew it could happen, but to actually hear it happen in review is something I'll never forget! Boo Buddy is so easy to use. Worth every penny of the price!
This bear is a must in any investigators tool box. Very effective style of communication when it comes to evp sessions.. Ideal for rooms with apparent children activity. Its multi sensors are ideal in gathering evidence on any level..
This one is special because our use of the Boo Buddy was with none other than Paul Bradford at Bonnie Springs Ranch, Nevada outside of Las Vegas. During a ghost hunt just before Halloween week, we used the Boo Buddy for an EVP session. Paul demonstrated it and wow, did it deliver. The Boo Buddy went through it's routine of asking questions. We got responses to the built in EMF device, but even more when it began to ask to sing the ABC's it started, A,B,C,Dâ€¦..pausing for a response and we heard to our astonishment a disembodied little girl voice finish..E,F,G. We all heard this with our own ears and played back the recording on the EVP recorder to hear the same. Amazing! Yeah it works!!!
Having just finished a 48 Lockdown at Davidstow Airfield we had the pleasure of being accompanied by Boo Buddy on the investigation. We locked him down in a room with a locked off camera and voice recorder for company, for 2 hours. Surprisingly we seemed to capture what looks like a small child interacting with the bear during this period although haven't fully reviewed all the footage as yet. We left him running most of the weekend and was amazed to see the same 3 standard AA batteries managed to last almost 2 days non-stop. Excellent device, highly recommended!
I received one of the first batches of Boo Buddy and I absolute love him! I think he's a great tool to use on investigations! He's cute and looks friendly. I like all the different questions that he asks. I have even had balls of light shoot into him. You can check out some of the videos I've posted on our facebook page (Parker City Paranormal Society). If you haven't got one for your group I highly suggest that you get one. They are a must have!! GhostStop knocked it out of the park with this bear :)
I have bought most of our equipment from GhostStop, Shawn, Paul and there group are Amazing ! My most recent purchase was BooBuddy.. Well he has to be one of the Most Spectacular pieces yet !! I got BooBuddy for a specific investigation that has a known 3 year old Girl Spirit, Well the second I put Boo on her bed, all Boo would do was spit out all the questions relating to tempature change, touch, ect... I moved Boo to other parts of the home, only for Boo to only repeate the normal EVP questions.. Returned to the Childs bed... again it started all over again !! We have been investigating for years, and never had such Direct communication as with BooBudy for the specific need !! OH and a Big Shout out to Paul Bradford, he was there for me immediately through Twitter to answer all my questions about Boo on our way to the investigation !!! What a Great Night.. Hats off to our New Crew member "Mr BooBuddy"
I used the Boo Buddy on an Home Session and It is Awesome the Boo Buddy Does its Job Its well worth the Buy that's for Sure I will be doing more Investigations with the Bear Soon I have a local Cemetery that is Just perfect for the Boo Buddy and I'll Also use it on Calls to Investigate a home too
BooBuddy Ghost Hunting Interactive Bear
This is not your average bear! BooBuddy has the attractive goo...
The Gadget Show review of BooBuddy ghost hunter bear by GhostStop ghost hunting equipment
The Gadget Show review of BooBuddy ghost hunter bear by GhostS...
BooBuddy Interactive Ghost Hunting Bear
Demonstration of GhostStop's BooBuddy interactive ghost huntin...