Light Trigger Motion Counter
The Light Trigger is the perfect companion for a laser grid during area surveillance or with a flashlight when conducting the 'flashlight experiment'. It acts like a laser trip wire to detect movement or light anomolies between the light source and this device. It will detect, alert and count the number of events for documentation. This could be the result of a person or entity moving into the lighted area or if the lightsource itself flickers. This is perfect for use with the 'flashlight experiment' for ghost hunting and paranormal research..
- Detects light 'trips' when combined with a laser or flashlight
- Light and sound alerts when tripped
- Counts and displays number of Events recorded
- Compact size and lightweight
- Tripod mountable
- Rechargeable and plug-in for unlimited use
Combine with Flashlights and Lasers
This is perfect for use with the flashlight experiment. Simply set your flashlight as you normally would in front of the Light Trigger. You no longer have to watch the flashlight continuously as the Light Trigger will alert you to a change, freeing you up to investigate. When alerted you can move back to the area for continuing communication.
This works with most continous light sources in various colors. It will even work with UV (ultraviolet) and IR (infrared) for when you want to be less conspicuous.
This product is made right here at GhostStop.
*NOTE: Parts of this product are 3D printed right here at GhostStop. Each one is made with great care by hand. As such, each one may have unique elements in the texture that could appear to be small defects. These unique elements do not affect the function of the product. Though we do our best to keep them as uniform as possible, each one will be unique in some small way since they are each printed and hand-built for quality. Thanks for your understanding in that.
Just set the Light Trigger up and press the ON button. Set a light source up to point directly into the sensor. The light on the top of the device will turn red to indicate an event just happened. This light will stay lit for about one minute in case you weren't looking direct at. So, if you were in another room, no worries. You’ll hear an audible tone to alert you of this and give you a minute to get into the room, check the Light Trigger count and continue any communication. This buzzer is, intentionally, not super loud so as to not step on any potential EVP audio being recorded during the activity.
There is a screen on the top of the unit that counts and displays the number of Events. This is super helpful in keeping track of how many occurances have happened. As an example, if you were to leave this setup in an empty room at '0 Events' and come back to '5 Events', you can be sure something was in the room.
The sensor is smart enough to detect change whether that be the light going off or on. Either way, the Light Trigger will alert you to a change.
This device is rechargeable and includes a tripod mount on the bottom for easy placement. Since it can run while charging, you can plug it into a wall or external battery pack for unlimited use.
For best results place this in front of a camera with audio to see and hear when the alerts happen to coincide with potential evidence.
This unit includes an on/off toggle switch. The unit is rechargeable via a standard USB cable and has a metal tripod mount on the bottom for setting on any standard tripod. When storing, make sure to attach the included sensor protection cap. This slides on from the top to protect the precision sensor when not in use.
Directions for Charging
- Using the USB cable provided, plug it into any standard USB power source. For plugging into a standard wall AC outlet you will need a common AC/USB adapter (not included).
- Red light near the USB port = Charging
- Blue light near the USB port = Fully Charged
- A fully-charged battery will last over 10 hours.
- Charging to will take about 1 hour
- Device can be used while it's charging for unlimited use via wall outlet adapter or USB battery pack. A USB battery pack is handy so you can use the device and continue charging all while being completely mobile.
- Light Trigger Device
- USB Cable (USB C)
- Sensor Protection Cap
- Range: based completely on the light source strength (example a small flashlight might have to be a few feet away while a laser grid or pointer can work over 100 feet)
- Photocell light sensor
- One button operation
- Powered by rechargeable battery with USB plug for charging and contiuous use while charging
- USB can be plugged into a wall outlet or USB for unlimited use or utilize a mobile battery pack for extended use
- Comes with a slide-on cap to protect the sensor (please keep the sensor protected when not in use)
- Size: 3.25"L x 1.5"W x 2.25"H
- Weight: 0.2 lb
LIGHT TRIGGER Is absolutely amazing product to use. I just love it.
I just love this little product. It works very well with either a flashlight or a grid light I would recommend to use the grid light. It’s much easier and better and you have more precise indications of someone passing in between and what is good about working with the grid light is that it doesn’t have to be close to each other. You can have the laser grid light in one end of the room and the light trigger on the other side and can see if someone is walking in between. What I like more about this is that how many times a spirit have walked in between the laser grid and the light trigger. You can see on a display with numbers how many times something or someone did pass by and that’s amazing. Once again, go stop have made a product that is amazing for you and me to work with and quality wise is a 5 ⭐️
Light trigger requires a very bright light source or laser to work.
Want to make your GS-1 laser into laser tripwire? The Light Trigger is what you need. I have two of these and two of the GS-1 lasers. I can guard hallway entrances, booby trap rooms and much more. I put a camera on the light trigger so my nerve center person can notify us of any movement. A handy piece of equipment.
I bought Ghost Stops Light Trigger about two weeks ago. I have tested, tested, and re-tested this product. I am very pleased with its performance and feel it is a MUST for your Ghost Hunting arsenal!