Rem-Pod 2 EMT Programmable with Temperature Detection
All Rem-Pod features in one model. (Rem-Pod-EMT)NEW Rem-Pod 2.0 model with sensitivity bost, programmable EM field and temp detection. The REM Pod uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent magnetic field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion (4) colorful LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. The Rem-Pod is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
- Proximity detection with range adjustment
- New 2.0 REM Sensitivity Boost
- Temperature change alert (ATDD) with audible tones
- Sensitivity adjustment
- LED to indicate temperature changes (red for warmer, blue for cooler)
- Automatic or manual baseline correction
- Independent switches so you can use one function or both
- Programmable features
NEW FEATURE includes the EMT / ATDD (Ambient Temperature Deviation Detection) that detects and alerts you to ambient temperature changes with an audible tone. If the temperature drops, a lower tone is heard and if the temperature rises the tone is heard with a higher pitch alert. An LED light also indicates changes visually with color changes. Blue indicates temp drops while red indicates warmer changes. This is very helpful in detecting environmental changes without staring at the unit all night.
Note: This item was originally designed for the Ghost Adventures Team. They have had some very interesting results with the device which have been featured on the show several times.
What's different with Rem-Pod 2.0Essentially all specifications are similar with the exception of the enhanced sensitivity detection range on the new Rev 2.0 model. The new REM-Pod-EMT Rev 2.0 defaults to a sensitivity setting that when turned on, is equal to the highest sensitivity setting of our previous REM-Pod-EMT Rev 1.0 model. The user can then make an informed decision based on environmental conditions to elevate the sensitivity four more steps which doubles the detection range of our previous Rev 1.0 model. It is important to understand that this detection sensitivity may need to be adjusted downward should you encounter external interference. Interference will be noted by a random blinking green LED. The intent of this extreme sensitivity modification is to try and amplify weaker interactive energy and to also detect energy at a greater distance. This revision was made available 10/26/20.
- Easy to View Bright RED, GREEN, BLUE & Yellow Indication
- Audible Tones Correlating To Field Disturbance
- NEW Rem-Pod 2.0 REM sensitivity boost includes a +/- 7" EM Field
- 5-Step Programmable REM Sensitivity allows Instantaneous Response To Field Fluctuations & Spikes
- Glow in the Dark Surface Allows Easy Visibility (Glows for 24 hrs.)
- 9Vdc Operation
- Instantaneous Response To Field Fluctuations & Spikes
- Toggle Switch ON/OFF
- Mini Telescopic Antenna provides 360 Degree Coverage
- New Amplified REM-Pod with 3X Sensitivity Increase
- Auto and Manual Temperature "Zero" (Baseline)
- Auto and Manual REM "Zero" (Baseline)
- Response Time: 100msec.
DirectionsProgrammagle Rem-Pod with Temperature Deviation Detection & REM Sensitivity
- Remove the protective paper from the top of the REM-Pod, if still adhered to the unit.
- Gently extend the telescopic antenna located at the top of the REM-POD-EMT.
- Located on the bottom of the REM-POD-EMT you will find a slide switch that turns the REM function On or Off. In the REM setting, the REM with EM field around the antenna will be activated.
- The ATDD Power button located on the bottom of the Pod allows for ± 1 to 5 degree Ambient Temperature Detection. PLEASE NOTE: To activate the Ambient Temperature Deviation Detection (ATDD) circuit, the REM circuit must also be powered On for the ATDD circuit to function. Once activated, the ATDD will do a diagnostic check and the circuit will baseline to the environment ambient temperature condition. The temperature sensor is located on the top of the REM-POD-EMT adjacent to the telescopic antenna. An LED on top of the Pod turns red with ascending tones for each “+” degree change and a blue LED turns on with descending tones for a “-“ temperature change.
- Once the REM-POD-EMT is turned on, it goes through a quick self-test diagnostic routine. You can adjust the REM detection sensitivity level to suit your needs. The REM field and strength around the antenna is adjustable using the momentary REM RANGE button on top of the Pod. Each time the button is depressed, the detection range and sensitivity will increase by approximately 20%. When adjusting the sensitivity, the LEDs located on the top of the REM-POD-EMT will blink to acknowledge the range setting. Press the momentary switch to loop through the sensitivity range settings.
Sensitivity Level # 1 = Purple LED
Sensitivity Level # 2 = Purple & Red LEDs
Sensitivity Level # 3 = Purple, Red & Blue LEDs
Sensitivity Level # 4 = Purple, Red, Blue & Yellow LEDs
Sensitivity Level # 5 = Purple, Red, Blue, Yellow & Green LEDs
- To test the REM-POD-EMT detection range, approach the antenna (centered) from the left and right, using your left and right hands simultaneously. The maximum detection distance for a hand is around 5” or 6”.
- The REM-POD-EMT has an Auto and Manual Baseline Calibration adjustment. The REM Auto Baseline occurs approximately every seven seconds. This is an important function because it will automatically adjust for any interference from metal, fluorescent lights, and other conductive surfaces. If you notice any interference from handheld communication devices like walkie talkies, adjust the sensitivity level accordingly, or refrain from using them during your investigation. Use the REM Zero button on top of the Pod to baseline the REM feature if you need to.
- The temperature circuit also has an Auto and Manual Baseline adjustment. Make sure the REM-POD- EMT has at least ten minutes to adjust to the surrounding Ambient Temperature prior to use. If the temperature in the room rises or drops gradually and “sticks” on one degree (one tone), you can push the ATDD ZERO button located on the top of the Pod to correct for this. Or, if the sound remains on for more than ten seconds, the device will automatically mute the sound until it senses the next ± 1 degree temperature change.
PLEASE NOTE: Always be sure to use a fresh 9VDC alkaline battery during your investigation. When a battery needs to be changed, the REM-POD-EMT green LED will start to fluctuate randomly. Be sure to install the 9VDC battery correctly to prevent possible damage to the circuit.
If i could give this more then 5 stars I would. This thing is awesome. went off like crazy at a very haunted bridge in Gettysburg and with recording devices, BooBuddy and a ghost box. Be ready to have a very active night. A++++ love how you can set the sensitivity and so on. Highly recommend having at least one of these.., Thanks Again Ghost Stop.
This Rem pod is absolutely amazing I love it
Absolutely love this tool, works great and looks awesome. Got activity in our house with the REM POD. My father and brother past away in our house.
Ghost Stop is the best, and the products and service are always great! This is a item I have wanted to add to my "tool box" for awhile. I am not disappointed. You can feel and see the quality of this Rem-Pod as soon as you open the package!!! I can not wait to take it on my investigations! Thank you for your great service, and products Ghost Stop!!!
My company loves this device. We've had activity play music on it for us by playing with the lights.
It should be included in you investigation resources for even the beginner hunter. I really like the noise level of events especially if you are in a different room
I think the Rem Pod is awesome! I bought one for my son for Christmas and at the same Christmas he was buying me one for my gift. At one investigation, we had both pods going off on different floors in different locations within the house. Love it and GhostStop!!
I love me red pod, I actually put it around the house daily just to see what comes up, I love it!!!
We have had several videos of full conversations and responses with this rempod.