BooBuddy Jr. Ghost EMF Trigger Bear
This is not your average bear.
BooBuddy Junior has the attractive good looks - and so much more. This emf bear detect changes in energy. Children will love it, but this is definitely not a toy. When it comes to ghost hunting and paranormal investigations, some theories suggest that using an object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact.
- New design as of December 2018
- BooBuddy Jr. is a cute, stuffed EMF bear trigger object
- Detects energy (EMF) changes and responds with lights in the paws when spikes arise
- All electronics are completely hidden from view within the doll
- Hard-shell carry case (optional add-on)
How to use BooBuddy Junior on investigations.
Set BooBuddy Jr. in an area where an entity might be present. Turn it on to detect energy changes in the room while you begin asking EVP questions. Watch for the paws to light up indicating a spike in EMF energy. Make sure to set a recorder or camcorder near the doll to document any potential responses. BooBuddy loves being on camera!
- Green light in belly indicates power is on
- Red lights in paws signify medium changes in EMF while two paws indicates a higher spike
This version of BooBuddy DOES NOT TALK. We have another version that talks, interacts and does much more.
See our interactive, TALKING BooBuddy version (click here)
BooBuddy is not a toy - it's an investigator!
MADE IN THE USA from domestic and imported material.
This product is made right here at GhostStop.
Actual bear color and model may vary from the photo shown based on supply availability.
- Size: about 7" tall (when sitting)
- Battery: one 9v (not included)
- Green light in the belly indicates the EMF detection is ON
- EMF meter within the bear lights up in the belly and arms when spikes arise. Red light in belly indicates a low amount of EMF detected. One arm lit signifies medium frequencies while two arms indicates a higher strength.
- BooBuddy wears a backpack that holds the battery compartment with on/off switch
- To turn ON/OFF open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. You will see a small on/off switch. Slide that switch to the designed position. The light in the belly of the doll will light to indicate the EMF detection is on.
- To change the battery open the backpack using the zipper. Inside you will find the battery compartment. Pull back the backpack flap so you can see the battery compartment easily. DO NOT pull the battery compartment out as this may harm the electronics. Slide back the battery cover and insert a new 9-volt battery making sure to match up the positive and negative contacts.
- With BooBuddy ON a green light in the belly indicates that EMF detection is taking place. When EMF changes present themselves a red light in the belly and arms will light up signifying energy strenth. Red in the belly signifies a low EMF detected. One arm lit signifies medium frequencies while two arms indicates a higher strength.
- Do not machine wash.
- This product contains electronic equipment. Take care and store as if you would delicate electronics.
I've only used it ones so far but it worked fantastic
The BooBuddy emf bear is small and compact and easy to carry around in a bag with your gear. The lights in the belly and hands are very bright and visible on the bear. I am glad I added it to my ghost hunting gear.
Love this little guy! Great for investigations where children may be involved. I got the white one, might grab his big brother in brown! A must buy!
Tested with a professional EMF field tester probe, which detects ambient fields in close proximity. Verified EMF field emitted, out to 5 feet from Boo Buddy, which is excellent. This is a must-have tool (or the more advanced version) for GH teams, especially for hunts that are child-focused.
Awesome bear! Easy to see on camera and perfect size transporting to investigations! Very well made!
This little guy is so cool. Cool trigger object. Only gripe I have is with the battery wires being so short. If you're not extra careful, they come loose or disconnected within a handful of battery changes.
Well to start out I used this device In Gettysburg Pa at the Sach Bridge late at night and with a young spirt knows for being there. My rem pods and this light bear lit up like a Christmas tree and out Ghost Box and recording devices picked up a Spirit that said 'Bear' several times that night. Wish i could share that. This little bear is a must have. It works!!!! I may have to spend the money and getting the talking BooBuddy next. A++++ to Ghost Stops shipping and how friendly they are. Thanks Again !!!!!!!
I ordered 2 BooBuddy Jr's for a friend and I to take on our adventures, as well as just give us a little more insight to the energy around us. We're both obsessed. Great quality, works well, definitely worth money! I actually just ordered a full sized BooBuddy only hours later from receiving BooBuddy Jr. Can't wait. Fast shipping too! Came right on time. Thank you!!
Fantastic item love it. Itâ€™s soft to touch brought the solid case to go with it and to protect it. Well worth the money. Great looking case. Iâ€™ll be using it tonight wish me luck.
Purchased this little guy for my brother last Christmas. His team has had great experiences with evidence collection. Fun gift!
This is a very great trigger device. We love using it when we come across children spirits.
I love my boo buddy. Great partner to have on investigations and a good piece of equipment to have in your inventory.
I absolutely love my Boo Buddy!!! Great piece of equipment and my latest addition to my equipment.
Fun device! While on an investigation I was getting responses on my trifield and then while validating the responses three times. Twice by trifield and once by pendulum. The Boobuddy was solid red on his left arm then would turn off showing the spike was gone. Owning my own paranormal group and in the field for over 13 years that's exactly what we need - more tools to help validate our findings. Two thumbs up in my book! Great tool. Everyone should have one.