Quick Links: Return Policy | Reward Tokens | Shipping
PRICES & SALES
All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Sales prices and duration are subject to change or removal at any time at our discretion.
Availability is subject to change at any time and may be different than what is stated on our web site. We try to keep this updated best we can, but it may happen that availability changes before we have a chance to update it.
FREE GEAR & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
'Free Gear' promotion is subject to availability. We will do our best to fill each order with the stated complimentary items but it may happen where we run out of this item before we're able to fill all orders. They will be sent out on a first come, first served basis in the case where we run out of a promotional item.
RETURN POLICY - NEW ITEMS (non apparel)
*** IMPORTANT: Contact GhostStop before returning ANY items! Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily. Returning items without prior contact, generally, takes considerably longer for us to sort out.
Ghost Stop LLC offers a 7-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies with GhostStop authorization. All products being returned MUST be returned to Ghost Stop LLC with the following terms and conditions: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. All items must be in the original, new condition.
Shipping charges on all returned items are the customer's responsibility. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Ghost Stop LLC, once authorized, within 7 days from the invoice date, at the discretion of Ghost Stop LLC for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair. If the item is defective, we will credit or refund domestic shipping cost. This does not include orders beyond our return period or items that have been damaged or defects of the manufacturer or GhostStop's own warranty policy.
If you receive a package that looks damaged by the shipper, take a photo of the damage and contact us right away. DO NOT throw away the packaging. These photos will expedite a claim with the shipper. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify GhostStop immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
NON-DEFECTIVE returns may be returned with prior authorization. Please contact us immediately as most product features that may seem like a defect, can be explained easily prior to going through a return process. If the item is defective it can be accepted directly by Ghost Stop LLC, with authorization, within 7 days, at the discretion of Ghost Stop LLC for credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.
ALL RETURNSare subject to at least a 20 percent restocking fee at our discretion in the event the item is returned with missing items or parts, packaging, accessories, improperly packed, damaged or otherwise not as sold - up to the full value of the product and its parts. We reserve the right to offer an amount we deem fit for accepting what could be seen as a 'used' product as a return.
If the package is refused by the customer or for any reason is undeliverable by the shipper, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping fees, original shipping fees, customs duties, taxes and a restocking fee. Any refund, if applicable, will be minus the cost for return shipping and any applicable customs duties or taxes. Shipping charges are not refunded on any returned items.
Any returns that arrive to us without authorization are subject to a 20% restocking fee minus shipping.
RETURN POLICY - APPAREL
Apparel items are non-refundable and may not be exchanged or returned for credit. This applies to all wearable apparel and accessories including shirt, jackets, sweaters, hats and wrist bands.
RETURN POLICY - PRE-OWNED ITEMS
Ghost Stop LLC offers a 7-day return policy on DEFECTIVE, PRE-OWNED items purchased. All products returned MUST be returned to Ghost Stop LLC with the following terms and conditions: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original boxes, packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. You must contact us by phone or email within 48 hours of receipt of the item. This DOES NOT include items that have been damaged or defects outside of the manufacturer or GhostStop's own warranty policy. Returns on items with damage or defects outside any warranties may not be returned.
Non-defective, pre-owned items may not be returned. All sales are final.
Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
If the package is refused by the customer, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping fees, original shipping fees and a 20 percent restocking fee.
GhostStop-manufactured products offer a 1 year warranty on functional defects. Normal wear or breakage is not covered.
Other products have a limited manufacturer warranty. Please contact us if you have a question about the warranty coverage and time period for a specific product as each product and manufacturer policy is different.
GhostStop does not guarantee or warrantee items noted as 'USED' or 'PRE-OWNED'. All sales are final.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
Ghost Stop LLC does not guarantee in any way that all items on our web site are available for shipping to countries outside of the United States. Customs regulations are ever changing and maintained. We do our best to keep up with these regulations and may attempt to ship items you request. Ghost Stop LLC is not responsible for items confiscated, lost, stolen or otherwise not delivered to the purchaser. Ghost Stop LLC is not responsible for customs fees, duties or any additional costs incurred beyond the original purchase price. Please check with your local customs officials for regulations on certain products before ordering from this web site.
- DUTIES must be paid to the shipper at the time of delivery. Duty charges are assessed by your local government and are NOT charged at the time of your order. They must be paid according to local customs regulations.
- If the package is refused by the customer or for any reason is undeliverable by the shipper, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping fees, original shipping fees, customs duties, taxes and a restocking fee. Any refund, if applicable, will be minus the cost for return shipping and any applicable customs duties or taxes.
We continue to do our best to keep up with inventory and models being discontinued or modified. In cases where an item ordered has been discontinued, updated or otherwise made differently by the manufacturer we reserve the right to send out a similar item (at our sole discretion) of similar cost up to 20% either way. If the item does not have a reasonably similar replacement an exchange or store credit may be requested.
Credit card charges are submitted at the time of your order. Ghost Stop LLC does not apply any surcharge for credit cards.
Declined transaction cannot be re-submitted to process the order. If a transaction comes back declined, please place a new order making sure the information you entered is correct and that funds are available for the purchase amount. When a transaction is declined a 'hold' is place by your bank for the charged amount for a period (usually between 3-10 business days). During that time they may show the transaction as 'pending' but the transaction will not actually process by your bank and we do not receive any funds for the transaction. We suggest placing a new order, if need be, after the funds have cleared from the hold. Otherwise, you can use another credit card or PayPal.
Bank/store issued gift cards are NOT accepted. Ghost Stop LLC does not accept gift cards as form of payment because most store or bank issued gift cards use another address for security purposes. Due to this constraint, we are unable to process gift cards online. Submitting your gift card on our web site as form of payment is at your own risk and most likely will be declined. Declined transactions may take up to 2 weeks to be refunded back to your card.
DISPUTES & CHARGEBACKS
Please contact GhostStop before issuing any chargebacks or disputes on your payment via a credit card company or PayPal. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily. Please understand that disputes and chargebacks are a long, unnecessary process with lots of paperwork that makes it very hard to us to help resolve the issue directly with our customer and holds up funds for a very long time. It is MUCH easier and quicker to resolve a concern between buyer and seller before involving a third party in the mix. Yes, it's a real pain for all parties involved. So, let us help.
We do understand that some situations may required a dispute or chargeback if your card or account has been stolen. We are empathetic and will do our best to help in any way we can.
Filing a PayPal dispute or chargeback should NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. If you do feel the need to file a chargeback, please note the following:
- As soon as we are notified of a chargeback or dispute your GhostStop account WILL BE CLOSED to any further orders for security purposes. We will not conduct future business.
- Once filed, all communications must be directed through the processor as we can no longer communicate directly. As such, we will not be able to respond to emails, phone calls or any other messages outside of the processor's system and paperwork.
- The processor or GhostStop may file a police report if the transaction is deemed as 'unauthorized' and it will be investigated for potential fraud.
Upon notification by the processor or bank, we are required to provide all documentation, paperwork and all information about our customer and the transaction including:
- all documentation regarding the order and customer information
- all documented communications with our customer
- all transaction details including bank information
- any and all other documentation requested by the provider
- we are required to comply with police reports, resulting investigations and court orders
The processor or GhostStop may be compelled to proceed with a law suit to regain losses including, but not limited to, loss of product value, value of time accrued for resolution, research and documentation of the case and all associated legal fees.
For detailed shipping info see our SHIPPING INFORMATION page.
In most cases we ship your order quickly (mostly the same day). Please take note of our operating hours, shipping cutoff time, holidays and processing times. This processing time is noted on the product details page and is an estimate only. Ghost Stop LLC does not guarantee shipment within the posted time frame as holdups do occasionally arise that are beyond our control. We do not ship or process orders on weekends and holidays. Orders placed on those days or after our cut-off time the previous day will be processed the following business day. Our shipping and handling charge is estimated based on the total of your order, weight, method of shipping, and location.
- All domestic orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. Choice of method and speed is selected upon checkout.
- All shipments must have a complete delivery and correct address.
- Selecting a PO Box for shipping will force us to use USPS even if you have selected UPS as the method since UPS cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- We are not responsible for loss of items due to a customer-provided incorrect or mis-formatted address
- Domestic orders must choose a domestic shipping service.
- Ghost Stop LLC assumes no liability and offers no guarantee to the validity and accuracy of the shipping charge quoted during checkout.
- If an invalid or incorrect shipping rate is quoted due to customer error in selection of a shipping service Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to adjust and capture funds in the correct amount for a valid shipping method.
- Backorders (products we do not currently have on-hand) will be shipped as soon as possible. Please not on the product details if the product (or a product contained in a package) might be backordered. If it is not noted on our web site as 'Backordered' we will notify you via email.
- Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to change the shipping method, provider or split the shipment if the estimated time of delivery is roughly the same.
- In most cases the shipping carrier will require a signature for delivery, especially when the value is over a certain amount. If the package is returned to us due to non-delivery we will attempt to contact you for redelivery. A redelivery fee will be required to pay for shipping the package again.
SHIPPING TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS
Selecting the option upon checkout to have your order shipped to an address different than your billing address may result in an unspecified delay processing your order. To maintain the security of our valued customers we review all orders but especially those shipping to a different address. We reserve the right to ship the order to the billing address ONLY or cancel the order as we see fit to protect the credit card holder. Reasonable communication will be attempted with the customer to verify the information provided during the verification process.
PAYPAL Orders: For orders utilizing the PayPal payment system we can only ship to the address you have verified in your PayPal account.
Affiliate payments are made on a quarterly schedule. Payments will be made quarterly one month following the payable quarter. Affiliates are provided with rules upon engagement that are subject to change. Deviation from these rules on the part of the affiliate may result in closure of the account and forfeiture of any balance recognized in the affiliate account. GhostStop LLC reserves the right to remove an affiliate account for any reason at our sole discretion.
REWARD TOKENS PROGRAM
The GhostStop Reward Tokens program allows our customers to earn points toward future purchases. This is a loyalty program to reward our returning customers.
- You must place an order online at GhostStop.com to earn Reward Tokens. Phone, in-store or event purchases do not incur Reward Tokens.
- Token values for each product are shown on each product's page.
- You must have an account and be logged in to that account in order to generate Tokens and redeem them. The Tokens are associated with only one account.
- Tokens are not earned until the order is completed and shipped.
- Tokens can be redeemed 30 days after the order has been completed and shipped. Though the Tokens are earned at the time the order is marked as shipped, they cannot be redeemed for 30 days.
- To view your Rewards Tokens, login to your account on GhostStop.com and click 'My Reward Tokens' on your account page.
- Once you have earned a minimum of 400 Tokens you can redeem those points toward your next order.
- To redeem just enter the total Tokens you'd like to redeem above and click 'Redeem'. You can choose to redeem only what you need and keep the rest if you like. Either way, you will not lose them. You can use the Tokens you want and let the rest continue to grow as you wish.
- Once the Tokens are redeemed for your account the amount associated with those points will be discounted on your next order.
- Tokens do not have a monetary value and are not transferable. They cannot be given to anyone else or used by anyone other than the original account owner.
- Tokens are only generated for online orders through GhostStop.com
- Tokens are not awarded for orders using redeemed Rewards points
- This Reward Tokens program and calculations for points earned are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Tokens expire 2 years (730 days) after they have been earned.
- If any products or orders are returned Reward Tokens awarded for those items will be deducted
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the program as we deem necessary
- If you have already redeemed Tokens they will show up as a credit during checkout. Don't worry, it's not gone. For PayPal users, this will automatically be deducted from the sub-total. For all other types of payment the discount will be shown on the last page of checkout as 'Rewards or Gift Cert'. You will not see the discount in your cart until you get to the final checkout page.
- Purchasing of gift certificates does not reward any Tokens.
- Some products may not have a Rewards Token value such as items already-discounted, on sale, pre-owned, clearance, events, services or items as part of a special promotion.
The Legal Stuff
GhostStop® is a registered trademark. 'GhostStop' word mark, 'Gus the Ghost' character artwork and logo design are a registered trademark of GhostStop, LLC, No. 4,504,739 of the in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and No 018450897 of the European Union Intellectual Property Office.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Ghost Stop LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Ghost Stop LLC. Copyright 2018, Ghost Stop LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Ghost Stop LLC or purchasing Ghost Stop LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Ghost Stop LLC or to purchase Ghost Stop LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Ghost Stop LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
This trademark includes the 'Gus the Ghost' character artwork. All related uses and iterations are a copyright of Ghost Stop LLC created by Shawn Porter.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of third party organizations, manufacturers or service providers are governed by their respective owners.
NOTICE ON EQUIPMENT USE AND CLAIMS
Ghost Stop LLC, its vendors, employees and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the products sold or given freely on this site or the performance of the products, even if Ghost Stop LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Ghost Stop LLC does not guarantee or in any way claim that the products on this site or advice given will result in capture, documentation or audience to any type of paranormal activity.
Limitation of Liability
Ghost Stop LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Ghost Stop LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Ghost Stop LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ghost Stop LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Ghost Stop LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Ghost Stop LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Ghost Stop LLC.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Florida or California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Ghost Stop LLC products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California or Orange County, Florida. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Ghost Stop LLC products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Ghost Stop LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Ghost Stop LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, comments, reviews, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language in any fashion, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Ghost Stop LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Use of Information
All personal information that we obtain from you as a customer is required for order processing. This information is not shared with any third parties but will be recorded and protected internally. For our customers' protection we do not hold complete credit card information. We will primarily use your personal information to provide you with customer service and marketing such as order followups, administration, confirmation and marketing purposes including but not limited to market research and distribution of information about future products and services.
Ghost Stop LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Ghost Stop LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Ghost Stop LLC in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ghost Stop LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Ghost Stop LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Ghost Stop LLC, Ghost Stop LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Ghost Stop LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Ghost Stop LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Ghost Stop LLC reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome.
Limitation of Liability
Ghost Stop LLC will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Ghost Stop LLC will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Ghost Stop LLC is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this agreement.
Orders: Payment Terms, Interest, Taxes
Orders are not binding upon Ghost Stop LLC until accepted by Ghost Stop LLC. Terms of payment are within sole discretion or Ghost Stop LLC. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Ghost Stop LLC may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.