Same Day Shipping!
Most of our orders typically ship out the same business day. As long as all of the items in your order are IN STOCK and the order is placed before our shipper cutoff time, we will ship it out the same day. Orders after this cutoff time will go out the next business day. See below for more info on order processing, holidays and exceptions.Shipping Cutoff Times
Because of our shipper pickup schedule, post office orders are picked up around noon. This forces us to require orders placed earlier in order to leave the same day. If you would like your order quicker, we highly suggest using a UPS option rather than the post office 'Economy'.
- UPS Ground, Air and International: 3pm EST
- USPS 'Economy' including Flat Rates and International: 11am EST
Processing Your Order
Orders placed before the shipping cutoff times noted above will be processed the same day. All other orders will be processed the following business day. Check our
hours of operation
for days we are open for business. Some items take more time to process as some items may be custom made, require modification before shipping, backordered or are a special order. Please see the 'Availability' estimate shown on the product details page. This is the processing time required to process and ship the item.
Shipping Your Order
We use UPS for superior quality, speed and service. Shipping prices are calculated directly from UPS.com.
We do not add to that to keep costs down for you! All shipments are insured and tracked so you can be confident ordering with us. UPS does not ship on weekends or holidays (see holiday schedule below).
Delivery cost is totaled at checkout using your address to calculate distance. Below is a map showing how many days it will take for your package to arrive once processed using
UPS GROUND. If you need your item faster, you can choose 2-Day Air or Next Day Air as your delivery choice at checkout.
Tracking Your Order
Once you've placed an order you can track its progress right on our web site. Just login to your account and look for 'Track packages / Review Orders' in the 'MY ACCOUNT' section.
Example Order Times
- UPS does NOT ship (pickup or deliver) on Saturdays or Sundays
- UPS does not ship (pickup or deliver) on the following days due to US holidays:
- 1/1/19 (New Years Day)
- 5/27/19 (Memorial Day)
- 7/4/19 (Independence Day)
- 9/2/19 (Labor Day)
- 11/28/19 (Thanksgiving Day)
- 11/29/19 (Black Friday - delivery, but no pickup from GhostStop)
- 12/24/19 (Christmas Eve - delivery, but no pickup from GhostStop)
- 12/25/19 (Christmas Day)
- 12/31/19 (New Year's Eve)
- 1/1/20 (New Years Day)
Here are some EXAMPLES to help explain shipping times...
- You ordered at 10am, Tuesday, December 3rd and all items in the order show 'In Stock' and you selected 2-Day Air - We will process and ship this order same day and you will get it 2 days later on December 5th.
- You ordered at 6pm, Friday, December 6th and all items in the order show 'In Stock' and you selected 2-Day Air - We will process and ship this order the following business day (Monday) and you will get it 2 days later on Wednesday, December 11th.
- You ordered at 6pm, Friday, December 13th and of the items in the order says 'Backorder' OR any extended availability time and you selected UPS Ground going to California - We will process the order the following business day (Monday). Because of the item that requires additional processing time we may hold the order to ship together. Additionally, since California is 5-6 days in transit and UPS does not ship on weekends, Christmas day and New Years Day, you will likely not receive your order until AFTER Christmas.
- So, in short, ordering early and with a faster shipping method will help ensure you get your order on time.
For orders outside the United States we ship via UPS. This is to ensure proper tracking outside our borders. We insure all orders to ensure your delivery is cared for and is insured in the event of damage or loss along the way. Estimated shipping time for most countries is 3-5 days.
DUTIES and TAXES: The customer is responsible for related customs fees, duties or any additional costs incurred beyond the original purchase price. Check with your local customs office for details on permissible items and potential associated fees.
To check the status of your order you can
login to your account using the email and password you provided upon checkout. You will see a status of your order. If the order has shipped, a tracking number will be listed. If your order shows 'Processing' this means we are working on it and the package will ship soon. Once it does ship, you will receive an email notification including the tracking information. If your order shows 'Processing' or 'Pending Shipment' for more than a few days this may be due due to a portion of your order being on backorder or one of the items is special order or requires special modification. By default we will hold back order until it can be shipped in full. Please see the 'Availability' estimate on the product you ordered as this will tell you how long to expect the item to ship.
In most cases the shipping carrier will require a signature for delivery, especially when the value is over a certain amount. Sometimes they will drop it off without a signature but the driver typically uses their own discretion. We do not have any control over that. In some cases we may need to change the shipping carrier if the address is unconfirmed with our preferred carrier, the address is a PO Box or any other reason we feel would make this necessary. The carrier will provide notices on how to proceed if the package is not left at your door. If the package is returned to us due to non-delivery we will attempt to contact you for redelivery. A redelivery fee will be required to pay for shipping the package again.
If a package is refused, non-deliverable or duties are not paid to the shipper as required by your country, any applicable refund will be deducted for any return shipment, abandonment fees and any other fees incurred for return shipment. If the package is abandoned NO REFUND will be issued. Simply put, it is very likely you will not receive a refund as abandonment fees are very costly. If you don't want the item, please accept the package and we'll do our best to work something out with you afterwards.
UPS is committed to making every effort to provide service to all areas where conditions permit safe access. UPS closely monitors routes to ensure service resumes smoothly as soon as conditions permit. Unfortunately, some circumstances do occur that make transporting packages impossible or hazardous. Please be aware that occasional delays do happen and that every effort is being made to deliver packages as soon as possible. Please continue to monitor ups.com with your tracking number for the latest delivery status information. The UPS package guarantee does not apply when transportation networks are disrupted.