GhostStop Sweet 16 & New Location Celebration
A Spooky Speakeasy: Come celebrate with us, cats!
For those who purchased tickets, our doorman has a list, and your name must be on it to enter. NO tickets will be sold day of the event.
For Entry: PRINT your email receipt or show on phone for entry. We will not mail a physical ticket.
Psst. Swing on in for a good time with GhostStop to break in our new building in Downtown Lynchburg, Virginia. It also happens to mark our GhostStop 16 years in business, our 'Sweet 16', if you will.
Buy tickets now for October 7th, 2023. This is a very exclusive event due to limited space. Tickets MUST be purchased ONLINE - they will not be available at the door.
It's the cat's pajamas, daddy-o!
When: October 7, 2023 from 7pm - midnight
Where: GhostStop in downtown Lynchburg VA | 918 Commerce Street
Just to wet your whistle
- 1920s-1940s spooky speakeasy theme - a little big swingin', a little bit spooky
- Period attire to get in the mood (it's easier than it sounds)
- Live band Gloria West And The Gents, back from our 10 year shindig - it's a special Lynchburg DEBUT performance!
- Catered snacks by Purple Door Gourmet Kitchen
- Delightful desserts by Hill City Donuts
- Rumor is there's also a spirited mystery afoot. The question is: who dunnit?
- We hear the local Ghostbusters might be investigating the building
- NOTE: Due to local alcohol laws that seem to be caught up in the PROHIBITION ERA, we are not allowed to serve alcohol at this event. It's weird, I know. But I suppose it's in theme, right? ;)
Here's what our 10-Year party looked like - and we plan to do a lot of the same. If you had a chance to come to our 10 year shindig, you'll know we throw a swingin' soiree.
918 Commerce Street
Lynchburg, VA 24504
(NOTE: We have moved to Virginia from Florida. Don't go to the old Florida location. You might be knocking for a while. And you'll have a good 12 hour drive to get to the right place.)
- Closest Airports
- Lynchburg Regional in Lynchburg, VA (closest)
- Roanoke, VA (about 1 hour away)
- Richmond, VA (about 2 hours away)
- Area Hotels
We find it fun to represent 1920s-1940s theme attire. But it's not required. Honestly, we were surprised everyone came dressed up last time and it was so fun to see. And this period attire is far simpler than it sounds. A simple button up shirt is easy enough for the gents. Optionally, your local Spirit Halloween store has an aisle full of period attire and accessories that works well in theme.
Once purchased here, PRINT and bring the EMAIL receipt you will get after checkout. We do not ship physical tickets. This email is your ticket for your group. Tickets MUST be purchased at least 6 hours prior to the scheduled start time to guarantee your spot.
Tickets are ONE PER PERSON. You must have purchased a ticket for each person entering.
At checkout select the 'Free Shipping' option as we are not going to ship anything. PRINT and bring your printed receipt we send via email. Your printed receipt is your ticket for entry.