Compact IR Light
Amazing light in the smallest package ever!
Attach it anywhere and go. This compact Creepy Hollow night vision light was made to offer a good amount of IR light in the smallest package ever! Using just 2 high-power LED lights it utilizes a lithium battery for over 10 hours of use. For it's size, it packs a surprisingly powerful punch!
Stick it and go! Attach it to any camera or camcorder using the included hook & loop strip and you are good to go.
MADE IN THE USA from domestic and imported material.
This product is made right here at GhostStop.
**Note** The LED lights on this unit are infrared only. Since there is no visible light emitted from the unit you will not see them light up with the naked eye. You must have an infrared sensitive camera, camcorder or DVR cameras in order to take advantage of this light system. Example photos above using this light in combination with our Full Spectrum HD Camcorder. Results will vary based on camera model and settings.
- 850nm/30 degree viewing angle Requires 1 3v battery (size: CR2) Weight: less than 1oz Size: 1" x 1.6" x 1.8"
Quick Start1. Insert CR2 battery in receptacle on back of light
2. Press Red button to turn IR light on
3. Aim light in front of IR sensitive camera
This infrared light was built as a compact solution to quickly and easily add infrared light to compatible cameras. With two high-powered infrared LED lights you can attach this to any camera system that has full spectrum or infrared sensitivity. Use the included hook & loop patches to attach it to anything!
- Using the two-sided Velcro strips, peel back the tape and stick to the camera without obstructing any functional areas. Cut as needed.
- Make sure the placement is such that the LED lights do not pass the lens of the camera. Doing so may cause unwanted lens flares. If you are seeing lens flares, move the light back and further away from the camera lens. See illustration as a guide.
- Insert a battery into the mounted battery holster (3-volt, size: CR2).
- Push the on/off toggle button to turn on the light.
The LED lights on this unit are infrared only. Since there is no visible light emitted from the unit you will not see them light up with the naked eye. You must have an infrared sensitive camera or camcorder to take advantage of this light system. Depending on the camera model and sensativity to light, this unit will generally allow an infrared capable camera to see up to 12 feet in total darkness. As with all cameras, more light equates to better picture quality.
Love using this in conjunction with our shadow detector. Works perfect for that.
I have several of these lights and love them. They are compact and easy to use. The battery last a long time . They are our go to with our IR cameras.
Best for indoors. Could be brighter for outdoors.
Great little IR light for indoor illumination. Compact and easily usable. The only issue I have is the glue for the velcro isn't very strong but easily replaceable. Great design though for a good price.
this baby is amazing for indoors in a outdoor area probably recommend more lighting but indoors it is fantastic.
I just like to say that your light i got on wenday that come last night i just test it in my home it work great i will be doing more test soon I like Buying some thing from you guy
How the heck did they pack so much light into such a small illuminator? I have no idea how they did, but I am glad they did! For me, it went much further than the 20ft that its specced for!