Seen on Ghost Adventures
The P-SB11 Spirit Box is a great tool with great new features for attempting communication with paranormal entities. It uses radio frequency sweeps to generate white noise which theories suggest give some entities the energy they need to be heard. When this occurs you will sometimes hear voices or sounds coming through the static in an attempt to communicate. This new model, following the success of the SB7, includes many new features for paranormal investigations and communication with the beyond.
Customers also viewed:SBox Ghost Scanner + Recorder The newest spirit box with recorder built in and many handy features for investigators.
1. BATTERY - Remove the battery hatch cover and insert a 9VDC Alkaline Battery. Be sure to attach the +/- polarity correctly to ensure proper operation.
2. POWER - Slide the POWER OFF-ON switch to the ON position and CHN 1 & CHN 2 will default to the FM frequency.
3. FUNCTION - Use the FUNCTION button to select and toggle between CHN 1, CHN 2 single sweep, or CHN 1 & CHN 2 simultaneously dual sweep operation.
4. AM/FM SELECTION – Tap the AM-FM button to select AM or FM. Above the button is an LED indicator, FM is identified with a RED color and AM is identified with a BLUE color. You can perform a single sweep AM/FM individually or dual sweep FM/FM, AM/AM or AM/FM. Also note that the AM/FM LED light will blink at the same rate as the sweep rate selected.
5. VOLUME - Adjust CHN 1 & CHN 2 volume by pressing and holding the VOL + and VOL – buttons. The Volume can vary depending on P-SB11 setting variables. For example, if you have CH1 on FM and CHN 2 on AM, the volume on the AM may be softer. Thus, you may want to adjust the AM louder to create a more balanced sound in accordance to individual listening preferences. In addition, deactivating the AM or FM Antenna can greatly affect the reception volume, especially in the AM sweep mode.
6. SWEEP DIRECTION - Press and hold the sweep REV (Reverse) or FWD (Forward) momentary buttons for about two seconds to initiate the sweep. A RED LED will turn ON when the sweep is active. Tap the button to pause and resume the sweep.
7. SWEEP RATE - The FM sweep rate is adjustable in steps from 50 thru 300 milli-seconds (mS). The AM is adjustable from 50 thru 350 milli-seconds (mS). The FM sweep speed is identified using a RED positional LED. The AM LED array sweep speed is identified using a BLUE positional LED. If FM/FM or AM/AM dual sweep is selected for CHN 1 & CHN 2, two RED (FM) or BLUE (AM) LED’s will appear in the sweep SPEED LED array.
8. ANTENNA SWITCH – Depending on personal preferences, the AM/FM antenna switch located on the side of the P-SB11 can be used to connect or disconnect the AM coil and FM telescopic antenna from the P-SB11 circuit. The following combinations are possible:
A. AM/FM antenna active - ON (GREEN LED)
B. AM/FM antenna deactivated (RED LED)
C. FM deactivated, AM activated (RED LED)
D. AM deactivated, FM activated (RED LED)
Note: Reception of very strong channels can still occur. AM volume may be reduced.
9. TEMPERATURE - The P-SB11 has ambient temperature deviation detection (ATDD) built into it. To turn this ON, slide the switch located on the left side of the P-SB11 to “TEMP.” This circuit is designed specifically to detect +5 / -5 degree Hot & Cold spots using RED LED’s for (+) and BLUE LED’s for (-). There are five individual ascending tones for +5 degree, and five individual descending tones for a -5 degree change. The sound (tones) can be turned OFF using the following procedure:
A. +5 degree Sound OFF / -5 degree Sound ON - Press and hold the TEMP RESET button until all RED LED’s are illuminated, then quickly release the button while the LED’s are on.
B. +5 degree Sound ON / -5 degree Sound OFF - Press and hold the TEMP RESET button until all BLUE LED’s are illuminated, then quickly release the button while the LED’s are on.
C. +5 degree Sound OFF / -5 degree Sound OFF - Press and hold the TEMP RESET button until LED’s sequence all RED, all BLUE and then back to all RED and then quickly release the button while the LED’s are on.
D. Note: User can baseline at any time using the TEMP RESET button.
10. FLASHLIGHT - The P-SB11 uses a very bright RED LED with reflector cone for optimum illumination. To activate the flashlight, slide the LIGHT-OFF-TEMP switch to the LIGHT setting. P-SB11 power must be ON to use the flashlight. Use the MUTE button to silence the speakers at any time.
11. MUTE - A MUTE button is located on the right side of the P-SB11. Push to turn the speaker sound OFF, push again to turn the speaker sound back ON. This is ideal to instantly silence the P-SB11 without interfering with your settings.
12. AUDIO OUTPUTS – There are two independent mono audio outputs. One for CHN 1 and one for CHN 2.
Very nice love this my old one wasn't as good but this is awesome got a kid I talk with too answer it's amazing highly recommend already told 5 people who are going too order... Ordering from here
This product fooled me at first, I didnâ€™t think it worked but it was the location. Nothing at home but really came to life since then. Apparently my home has no Sprits to seek out , but go to the local graveyard and LOOK-OUT !!!
THIS by far is one of the best investments i have made it is a awesome and i have been enjoting it as well
New to all this and first time using at The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO ..This Spirit Box did not disappoint.. at all! words came through that only someone (or some spirit) could visibly see in the room we were in (tattoo on arm). Creepily amazed in a good way if that makes sense!! On a side note I used a recorder on my phone with an app that slows down audio.,, Thanks!!!
What a awesome piece of equipment. I just purchased one and had the opportunity to use it 2 weekends ago. I was blown away!! The quality and clarity which the voice came through was amazing. For my first SB and first time using it, it doesnâ€™t get any better. I highly recommend this piece of equipment. You won't be disappointed. To the people at Ghost Shop, thank you for your Awesome quality of service and help!!! Happy 4th
Love this. It's easier than having just two of the earlier products.
I personally feel that anything built by Mr Galka is hands down going to give you results. I can say with my hand on my heart that Spirits are able to use this device effortlessly and with a sweep rate of a base of 50ms up to 300/350ms with the antenna switched to off, the likelihood of false positives are not possible and to have a full sentence come through cannot be anything but paranormal. The built in red light is great when navigating in the dark, and the built in Temperature monitor makes the P-SB11 is a must have for any group or lone investigator.
I could not be happier with the SB11! My 2 favorite pieces of equipment have always been using my Olympus NoteCorder DP-10 digital recorder and SB-7. So, when I received the 11 and started testing it, I received results right away. I love the fact that the antenna can be turned off, the red light is very handy in dark areas! Love that both channels work independently from each other, or together. The ability to customize both channels is awesome. The temperature gauge is also amazing. I asked a specific spirit in my home I know well if he would drop the temperature for me so I could make sure it worked. I got out my IR temp reader and had it right next to the 11, the spirit dropped the temp in my living room from 71.8 to 66.1 in about 5 minutes (I actually recorded this!) the temp on the 11 read the temp change and it went from +1 (warm) with a red indicator light to a -2 (cold). Also the temp alarm is nice!
This thing is huge oh my gosh! Well worth the wait I have to say. I'm also getting really good results too. Satisfied customer indeed. I can't wait for future investigations.