Tracking Your Order
Once you've placed an order you can track its progress right on our web site. Just login to your account and look for 'Track packages / Review Orders' in the 'MY ACCOUNT' section.
Track Order View Account International Orders
We understand orders need to arrive on time, especially for Christmas. So, here are a few tips to ensure you get your order on time:
- Order EARLY! Order as soon as possible allowing enough time to deliver your order when you expect it.
- Christmas is on a Monday this year. Some shippers may not be delivering Saturday or Sunday, posing a greater need to order early. Keep that in mind when selecting shipping speed.
- Choose a FAST shipping method. Choose UPS Next Day or 2-Day for shipping speeds at checkout.
- Verify your billing and shipping addresses match. To reduce processing time make sure these addresses are correct and match. If they are different this may cause a delay. If you are using PayPal, make sure that address is verified with Paypal.
- Signature may be required. Make sure an adult is available to sign for your package if you're down to the wire on time.
- Check availability of your items. Some items may be backordered or require extra production time. Check the 'Availability' on the product page for status.
- We may ship your package in a 'GhostStop' branded box. If this is a present you need to keep secret and you want a plain box, please email us directly after ordering with this request and your order number. We cannot, however, cover our name/address.
FINAL DAYS to Order for Christmas Delivery
Here is an estimate on final days you can order to help ensure on-time delivery for Christmas. Be sure to order with plenty of time to receive the package before Christmas Eve. Due to the holiday shipping rush, deliveries could very well be delayed. We highly suggest to order as early as possible with the FASTEST shipping you can.
Remember, since Christmas falls on a Monday this year (2023), no packages will likely be moving the weekend prior. Which means you should order a few days earlier than you might normally.
NOTE: these 'usual' times are NOT GUARANTEED by the shippers due to possible holiday delays (heavy loads, weather and flight congestions). This list is based on items that are IN STOCK shipping within the US.
|Service||Shipping Cutoff Date (if order placed before shipper cutoff time)|
|USPS First Class||12/18 (ESTIMATED and varies by state)|
|USPS Priority Mail||12/18 (ESTIMATED and varies by state)|
|USPS International||12/7-12/14 (ESTIMATED and varies by country)|
|UPS Ground||12/14-12/20 (ESTIMATED and varies by state - see MAP below)|
|UPS 2-Day Air||12/20|
|UPS Next Day Air||12/21|
|UPS International||12/7-12/14 (ESTIMATED and varies by country)|
|DHL International||12/7-12/14 (ESTIMATED and varies by country)|
Same Day Shipping!
Most of our orders ship out the same business day. As long as all of the items in your order are IN STOCK and the order is placed before our shipper picks up, your order will ship out the same day. Orders after this cutoff time will go out the next business day. See below for more info on order cutoff times, processing, holidays and exceptions.
Processing Your Order
Orders placed before the shipping cutoff times noted below will be processed the same day. All other orders will be processed the following business day. Check our hours of operation for days we are open for business and holidays. Some items take more time to process as some items may be custom made, require modification before shipping, backordered or are a special order. This will be noted as the 'Availability' shown on the product details page.
Shipping Your Order
We use UPS for superior quality, speed and service and an 'Economy' option which is USPS priority. All of our shipments include insurance and tracking so you can be confident ordering with us. Shipping prices are captured directly from UPS and USPS systems at checkout. In order to keep costs down we do not add any fees. UPS does not ship on weekends or holidays (see holiday schedule below). USPS does not ship on Sundays and holidays.
Estimated Shipping Times
The Estimated shipping dates shown at checkout as "Est. Delivery (Date)" are ESTIMATED dates provided by the shipper. Most of the time, we get products out the door right away. Please understand that we cannot 100% rely on what happens once the package is with the shipper.
Daily Shipping Cutoff Times
Shippers are scheduled to pick up our packages every weekday at a certain time. Any orders placed after the below times may not be picked up until the next business day. Note that the USPS pickup is pretty early. As such, we suggest using UPS for quicker service.
- UPS Ground, Air and International: 1pm EST
- USPS & DHL including priority and international: 9am EST
Delivery cost is totaled at checkout using your address to calculate distance. Below is a map showing how many days it will take for your package to arrive once processed using UPS GROUND. If you need your item faster, you can choose 2-Day Air or Next Day Air as your delivery choice at checkout.
>> WEEKEND Days (Saturday and Sunday) are NOT INCLUDED as shipping days.
- UPS does NOT ship on Sundays. UPS ships on Saturdays only in SELECT areas.
- UPS does not ship (pickup or deliver) on the following days due to US holidays:
- 1/1/24 (New Years Day - no delivery or pickup)
- 5/27/24 (Memorial Day)
- 7/4/24 (Independence Day)
- 9/2/24 (Labor Day)
- 11/23/23 (Thanksgiving Day)
- 11/24/23 (Black Friday - delivery, but no pickup from GhostStop)
- 12/24/23 (Christmas Eve *Sunday* - no delivery or pickup)
- 12/25/23 (Christmas Day *Monday* - no delivery or pickup)
- 12/31/23 (New Years Eve *Sunday* - no delivery or pickup)
- 1/1/24 (New Years Day *Monday* - no delivery or pickup)
- The US Post Office (USPS) has additional days they do not ship including:
- 1/15/24 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- 2/19/24 (Presidents' Day)
- 6/19/24 (Juneteenth)
- 10/14/24 (Columbus Day and Indigenous Peoples Day)
- 11/11/24 (Veterans Day)
- DHL holidays may be affected by local national holidays.
Example Order Times
Here are some EXAMPLES to help explain shipping times...
- You ordered at 10am, Tuesday, December 5th and all items in the order show 'In Stock' and you selected 2-Day Air - We will process and ship this order same day and you will get it 2 days later on December 7th.
- You ordered at 6pm, Friday, December 8th and all items in the order show 'In Stock' and you selected 2-Day Air - We will process and ship this order the following business day (Monday) and you will get it 2 days later on Wednesday, December 13th.
- You ordered at 6pm, Friday, December 8th and one of the items in the order says 'Backorder' OR any extended availability time and you selected UPS Ground going to California - We will process the order the following business day (Monday). Because of the item that requires additional processing time we may hold the order to ship together. Additionally, since California is 5-6 days in transit and UPS does not ship on weekends, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, you will likely not receive your order until AFTER Christmas.
- In short, ordering early and with a faster shipping method will help ensure you get your order on time.
To check the status of your order you can login to your account using the email and password you provided upon checkout. You will see a status of your order. If the order has shipped, a tracking number will be listed. If your order shows 'Processing' this means we are working on it and the package will ship soon. Once it does ship, you will receive an email notification including the tracking information. If your order shows 'Processing' or 'Pending Shipment' for more than a few days this may be due due to a portion of your order being on backorder or one of the items is special order or requires special modification. By default we will hold back order until it can be shipped in full. Please see the 'Availability' estimate on the product you ordered as this will tell you how long to expect the item to ship.
In some cases the shipping carrier will require a signature for delivery, especially when the value is over a certain amount. Sometimes they will drop it off without a signature but the driver typically uses their own discretion. We do not have any control over that. In some cases we may need to change the shipping carrier if the address is unconfirmed with our preferred carrier, the address is a PO Box or any other reason we feel would make this necessary. The carrier will provide notices on how to proceed if the package is not left at your door. If the package is returned to us due to non-delivery we will attempt to contact you for redelivery. A redelivery fee will be required to pay for shipping the package again.
UPS is committed to making every effort to provide service to all areas where conditions permit safe access. UPS closely monitors routes to ensure service resumes smoothly as soon as conditions permit. Unfortunately, some circumstances do occur that make transporting packages impossible or hazardous such as weather. Please be aware that occasional delays do happen and that every effort is being made to deliver packages as soon as possible. Please continue to monitor your tracking number for the latest delivery status information. The UPS package guarantee does not apply when transportation networks are disrupted by extreme weather conditions and holidays when heavy traffic is involved.
We ship to many countries, worldwide. All of our shipping options include tracking and insurance to help ensure your delivery is cared for and is insured in the event of damage or loss along the way. Estimated shipping time for most countries is 3-5 days but can vary with based on chosen service and local customs inspections.
Customs DUTIES and TAXES are required by law. The customer is responsible for customs fees, duties or any additional costs incurred beyond the original purchase price. Unfortunately, we have no control over these fees or delays due to random inspections. Check with your local customs office for details on permissible items and potential associated fees. We will not adjust documents to circumvent these fees. A few products are restricted from certain countries. This is a restriction imposed by the government that we have no control over. See our international orders page for more details on duties and restrictions.
If a package is refused, non-deliverable or duties are not paid to the shipper as required by your country, any applicable refund will be deducted for any return shipment, abandonment fees and any other fees incurred for return of the shipment. If the package is abandoned NO REFUND will be issued as it will end up being destroyed. Simply put, it is very likely you will not receive a refund as refusal and return fees are costly. If you don't want the item, it is far easier to accept the package and so we can work something out with you afterwards. Having customs or shipping parties involved incurs more fees and headaches we can help avoid.
We are not responsible for items confiscated, lost, stolen or otherwise not delivered to the purchaser. Ghost Stop LLC is not responsible for customs fees, duties or any additional costs incurred beyond the original purchase price. Also, we cannot change item values or mark as a 'gift' or reduce the value for you. We'd love to help. But it's illegal.