FLIR E4 Thermal CameraThe FLIR E series is the smallest, lightest and most affordable thermal imaging camera on the market. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience. It really is a matter of "point-shoot-detect" to obtain high-quality thermal images that will immediately give you the thermal information you need.
MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement
MSX adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one thermal picture
Multiple Imaging Modes
In addition to thermal images this thermal will also take regular pictures. This camera lets you view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. This means you get multiple views all in one shot.
We are an official distributor of FLIR products. Your product comes with support and is protected by manufacturer warranty.
*International shipping not available due to customs regulations
- MSX Resolution: 320 × 240
- Resolution: 80 × 60
- Thermal Sensitivity: <0.15°C
- Field of View: 45° × 34°
- Focus: Focus Free
- Detector: Uncooled Microbolometer
- Screen: 3.0 in. 320 × 240 color LCD
- Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Image Modes: IR image, visual image, MSX, thumbnail gallery
- Temperature Range : –4° F to 482°F (–20° to 250°C)
- Accuracy: ±2% or 2°C
- Measurement Modes: Spot (center) mode
- Emissivity Correction: Variable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Color Palettes: Iron, Rainbow, and Gray
- Storage Capacity: Internal memory store at least 500 sets of images
- File Formats: Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Battery Life: ~4 hours per charge