EVP Audio Recorder
This handy EVP audio recorder is a must-have for ghost hunting investigations for recording EVP evidence and documenting audio notes. It has a full color display with a compact design and quick, one-button recording for ease of use in the dark.
- Records EVPs
- Full color lit display
- Quick, one-button recording
- Built-in slide-out USB port (no cables needed)
- Slim, compact design
Slide-Out USB Port
While slim and compact, our favorite feature is a built-in, slide out USB port for quick file transfer to your your computer. Just slide it out, plug it in and grab your files with no cables involved.
Lighted Color Display
You’ll always be able to identify what you are recorder or which track you’re on as well as easily navigate the menu with the crystal clear full color lit display.
- 8GB integrated flash memory for up to 600+ hours of recording
- Full color lit display for easy viewing in the dark
- Rechargeable battery using the built-in USB port
- Headphone and microphone jacks
- Audio Format: MP3 or PCM
- PC Interface: USB interface for Windows and Mac
- Bitrate: 1536kbps-32kbps
- Dimensions: 1" x 3.75" x 0.5"
- Audio Recorder
DirectionsQuick Start RECORDING: This device has a one-button recording for quick recording. Just slide the RECORD button (7) up to turn on the device and begin recording all in one step. That's it. Slide the same button (7) down to save and stop recording.
- External microphone jack
- Headphone port
- Volume +/-
- RECORD Button (slide up to begin recording)
- USB Slide Button
- USB Plug
To Charge: Slide the USB port button (10) down to slide out the USB plug. Plug this into any standard USB port that charges like a computer or USB/power adapter to begin chargin. No cables needed.
To Turn ON: Press and hold the Power button (9) for 3 seconds. The recorder will turn on, if it has a charge.