Digital EMF Meter with Temperature
This digital EMF meter is designed to provide a quick and easy way to measure electromagnet field levels. This will be your go-to solution for reliable and precise readings of EMF in any environment. This innovative tool offers professionals in the field of paranormal investigation and ghost hunting unprecedented accuracy when measuring electro-magnetic field levels along with temperature - both in one device.
- Digital EMF Meter
- Clear color digital display for easy visibility in the dark
- Ambient thermometer built in (°F or °C)
- Sound alert for high spikes
- Magnetic or Electric field measurements (mG or uT)
- Fast response and measurements
This device is incredibly user-friendly, making it ideal not only for experts, but also for novices exploring EMFs and their role in paranormal phenomena. With its easy touch operation, you’ll be able to take precise measurements quickly and accurately.
With its rugged design and portability, it’s never been easier to get uncomplicated understanding of a location's physical parameters.
- Protective Gear Pouch - padded nylon case with velcro, carabiner and belt loop for carrying ease.
- Single Axis EMF
- Measurement Range: 0.1 mGauss - 1999 mGauss / .01 Tesla - 199.9 Tesla
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Temperature Measurement Range: 14°F~122°F / -10°C~50℃
- Battery Life display on screen
- Size: 2"w x 5.1"h 1"d
- Power On the meter by pressing the red "Power Button " once.
- With the tester in hand, move slowly towards to the object under measurement until it is physically touched. The upper Display will present the EMF measurement value.
- Position the EMF tester at different angles to the object under measurement and observe how this may affect your reading.
- By trying different angles approaching the object under measurement, record the highest value shown on the display.
For Temperature Measurement
- With the unit powered on, press and hold the 'UNIT' button for 3 seconds.
- The bottom number will now be temperature (Celsius by default)
- To display/convert Celsius to Farenheit, press the 'UNIT' button once again quickly.
The lower display will show the temperature value.
To Turn OFF Sound Alert
- With the unit powered on just press the red 'Power' button quickly. The 'speaker' icon on the top will show an 'X' over it indicating the sound alert is now off.
I bought this unit at Ghost Stop last year and it's very sensitive to high temperatures and frequency. It's very responsive and great for detecting cold spots. I absolutely like it.
Love the many features on this device. Very helpful