USED Spirit Box RT-EVP 2-- RARE ITEM! Manufacturing was discontinued years ago. We came across 1 straggler :) --
The RT-EVP is the world's first real time, muti-function interactive EVP instrument with integrated spirit box. It's a high-quality audio recorder, spirit box and data logger with tons of features allowing you to mold the unit to your own unique method.
- Saves hours of evidence review
- High quality audio recorder
- Built in Spirit Box FM sweep - like having a built in SB7
- Automatic EVP marking and data logging eliminates much review time
- Real-Time playback with adjustable delay
- Records infrasound beyond human hearing capabilities
- Adjustable sensitivity to distinguish a Class "A" EVP from a Class "C" EVP
- Helps determine direction an EVP came from
The RT-EVP includes the ability to adjust many of the features to your wishes. From adjustments such microphone sensitivity and sweep speeds all the way to the decibel level at which it marks EVPs and playback delay you can make it your own in many ways. Like a finger print, your RT-EVP can become unique to you and your style of investigating.
For the first time, the unexplained phenomenon of a spirit box, digital audio recording and live playback merge together to create the RT-EVP - the world's first and only real-time digital EVP recorder designed exclusively for paranormal research. Listen to EVP's as they occur LIVE in real time and then interact immediately based on intelligent data gathered during their investigations to encourage further itheral communication. The RT-EVP runs parallel microprocessors to encode, decode and extract data from your saved audio file and then play it back to you in a user defined, time selectable window from 1-60 seconds. One of the RT-EVP advanced features can combine EVP's together with frequency sweep simultaneously to create the first "hybrid" all in one Investigative tool. For the first time, paranormal investigators can explore audio down to 15Hz well beyond the normal human hearing range of 20Hz-20KHz, for voice phenomenon in the hidden infrasound range. The operational efficiency of the RT-EVP eliminate countless hours of audio data analysis after your investigation. You can listen, record and even repeat any suspect evidence audio sections in real time using the built in inteli-queue audio analyzer technique without interrupting your LIVE session.
- Tested in good working condition
- Looks never used! Unit and packaging all look to be in brand new condition. Even still has the screen protector on.
- Includes RT-EVP, box, earbuds, USB cable, cable adapter, box and manual - just as it shipped if new.
- The RT-EVP can be configured to operate as a Standard Digital Recorder (Auto Playback OFF); EVP Recorder with Simultaneous Playback ON; EVP Recorder with White Noise Added; FM (77.0MHz to 108.0MHz) Frequency Sweep (Spirit Box) with multi-step Speed control (Microphone OFF); Combination EVP and FM Frequency (Hybrid, with Microphone ON); FM Stereo Music Player / Recorder. Also an additional 100 frequency steps (77.0MHz to 87.9Mhz) there are now a total of 300 frequency steps. The 77.0MHz to 87.9Mhz are typically used in Japan and are not part of the USA broadcast spectrum.
- 8GB (Flash Memory)
- Includes backlight that can be programmed to stay ON or OFF. You can also enter an OFF delay time that suits your convenience. A Power OFF feature can be enabled. This will turn the RT-EVP Power OFF if the unit is not used for a period of time.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 Compatible
- Connection is made using mini USB, transfer interface 2.0
- The user can select the Bit rate depending on length of investigation: PCM at 96K = 2 hours and 45 minutes recording time; PCM at 48K = 5 hours and 30 minutes recording time; PCM at 44K = 6 hours and 10 minutes recording time; PCM at 8K = 33 hours recording time
- Files are saved in WAV format
- Frequency response of the RT-EVP: 15Hz to 20KHz
- This is a Stereo Digital Recorder and FM Sweep Device
- When you are in the Record mode for EVP or Frequency Sweep and listening for an EVP, the Intelli-Q feature allows you to playback / repeat and alalyze any suspect captured evidence without interrupting your Recording session. Each time you press the Intelli-Q reverse button, you can backup in 5-second increments. Similarly, if you press the forward button you can move ahead in 5-second increments.
- PLAYBACK FEATURES: Intuitive Design Optimized for Simultaneous RECORD / PLAYBACK. Users of the new RT-EVP will quickly appreciate and benefit from the simultaneous Record and Playback feature. During a standard EVP session, a user will typically ask a series of questions over a period of time unaware of any response that may be captured during the session. This data is then later reviewed hours or sometimes even days later, which is very inefficient and time consuming. One of the key features of the RT-EVP allows the user to extract, play and hear the saved voice data file while it is still Recording Live. An adjustable 1-15 second Playback On Delay allows the user to ask questions and hear any response that follows within the 1-60 second user selectable window.
- A simple question typically takes about 3 seconds to ask. So, if you have the delay set for 5 seconds, you would hear your question repeated back to you in the 5 seconds followed by any ethereal response recorded. If you think you hear something but you are not sure during the Real Time operation, there is a quick review button that allows you to back up in 5 second increments each time it is pressed without disturbing or interrupting your session.
- FREQUENCY SWEEP FEATURES: Additional Functions added for user Convenience. If the Simultaneous Record and Playback feature is not enough to catch your attention, perhaps the Frequency Sweep interface will. This fascinating technology is believed to permit real time
- Communication using AM or FM frequency sound bites coupled with white noise. The RT-EVP can scan the entire FM range of 88.0MHz to 108.0 MHz quickly in about 12 seconds, or 60msec/step. If you would like to fine tune the Sweep Rate to suit your own personal preference, you can adjust it in steps from 60msec, 65msec, 70msec, 75msec, 80msec, 85msec and 90msec. At 90msec, the device will take 18sec. to make a complete 88.0MHz to 108MHz Sweep. The device can RECORD while Sweeping the FM band, which eliminates the need for a separate recorder. In addition, the RT-EVP will capture all of your questions and any local EVP with its internal microphone. The ability to Record Live and hear your voice or EVP superimposed over the FM audio at the same time, opens the door to new types of testing that have yet to be performed, with results yet to be discovered. This Sweep feature is further enhanced through the use of the quick review button. Again, this feature provides an invaluable purpose that allows any suspect historical data to be analyzed in real time without interrupting the recording session.
- FREQUENCY SWEEP & EVP COMBINED: New Combined mode of operation allows the Frequency Sweep and Microphone EVP's to be combined into one easy to analyze data file. This provides a new way for Spirit to utilize the technology to better communicate during a session.
- FREQUENCY RANGE: Most young Healthy Adults can hear Frequencies between 20Hz to 14KHz (14,000) Hz. The NEW RT-EVP has been designed to detect frequencies from 15Hz, which is considered to be in the Infra-sound range, up to 20KHz. The lower frequency range has yet to be explored by Paranormal enthusiasts due to the inherent limitations with standard digital recorders.
- Intuitive Design with Large Backlit Display: The RT-EVP button interface is positioned for ease of use. Record, Play, Menu and Volume controls are easy to navigate and use. The Large LCD display has a backlight that can be turned On/Off manually. Or, you can apply a timer with pre-defined Off Delays from the Index Menu. A 360-degree Omni-directional stereo microphone is located at the top of the device, and a small
- 20mm speaker is located at the rear.
RT-EVP / Record Mode
1.Insert Earphone 3.5mm plug into the headset port on the left side of the RT-EVP
2.Press ENTER for 3 seconds to TURN ON Unit. It will show DAS-RT-EVP on the display and then go to the last file recorded.
3.Press REC for 1 sec. to Start Recording. RED Light will blink. The RT-EVP will default to a specific Ambient Noise (dB) level. Press the +to increase the Ambient Sound Sensitivity to a comfortable dB level.
4.Press the REC button for 1 sec. to PAUSE the recording session.
5.Press the REC button for 1 sec. to Resume the recording session.
6.To Save the Recording while in the PAUSE mode, hold the REC button for 3 seconds.
7.To Play what you have just Recorded Press the ENTER button for 1 sec.
8.To Pause the Playback, Press the ENTER button for 1 sec.
9.To escape from the Playback and go back to Recording, Press ENTER for 3 sec.
10.To start a new Recording, repeat step 3.
Note: A special function (Intelli-Q) has been added to allow EVP review and analysis without interrupting your recording session. Each time you press the DOWN ARROW located on the right side of the RT-EVP, you will backup in a 5 second increment. When you press UP ARROW, you move forward by 5 seconds. This tool is only active when you are Recording.
RT-EVP / EVP & Frequency Sweep Mode
1.Insert Earphone 3.5mm plug into the headset port on the left side of the RT-EVP
2.Press ENTER for 3 seconds to TURN ON Unit. It will show DAS-RT-EVP and then go to the last file recorded.
3.Press MENU button for 3 seconds.
4.Use the UP ARROW to scroll to the Radio Icon, and press ENTER. The frequency Sweep function will activate. Use the + or - to adjust the volume.
5.Press REC for 1 sec. to Start Recording. RED Light will blink. The RT-EVP will default to a specific Ambient Noise (dB) level. Press the + to increase the Ambient Sound Sensitivity to a comfortable level.
6.Press REC for 1 sec. to PAUSE the Frequency Sweep recording session.
7.Press REC for 1 sec. to Resume the recording session.
8.To Save the Recording while in the PAUSE mode, hold the REC button for 3 seconds.
9.To Play what you have just Recorded Press the ENTER button for 1 sec. be careful that the volume is not too high. Adjust as necessary.
10.To Pause the Playback, Press the ENTER button for 1 sec.
11.To escape from the Playback and go back to Recording, Press ENTER for 3 sec.
12.To start a new EVP / Frequency Sweep Recording session, repeat starting at step 3.
RT-EVP / Deleting a File
1.Press ENTER for 3 seconds to TURN ON Unit. It will show DAS-RT-EVP and then go to the last file recorded.
2.Press MENU button for 1 second to enter the Main Menu section.
3.Press the DOWN ARROW to get to Index, then press ENTER. All stored / recorded files will be listed.
4.Use the UP and DOWN Arrow to select the file or files you would like to delete. Then press the DELETE button.
5.Use the UP and DOWN to select NO or YES then press ENTER to confirm action.
6.Once you deleted the selected files, press the Escape button two times to return to the Record screen. Note: the ESC button is the round button located at the top right side of RT-EVP just under the right microphone.
RT-EVP / Changing the Playback Time (1-60 seconds)
1.Press MENU button for 1 second to enter the Main Menu section.
2.Use the UP and DOWN Arrow to select Record/Playback Time then press ENTER
3.Use the Up and Down Arrow to select the desired time from 1 to 60 seconds. Then press ENTER. This is the time from the moment you speak, to the time that it is played back through your headset or speaker.
4.Press the Escape button to return to the Record screen. Note: the ESC button is the round button located at the top right side of RT-EVP just under the right microphone.
RT-EVP. / Using the Intelli-Que Real Time Audio Repeat Feature
1. This feature only works while in the EVP or Frequency Sweep Record Mode. It is designed to allow the user to analyze EVP data without interrupting the recording session. Each time the Down Arrow is pressed, you will backup your audio file by 5 seconds.
Each time the Up Arrow is pressed, you will advance your audio file by 5 seconds.
RT-EVP / Adjusting the Time, Backlight, Auto Power
1.Press MENU button for 3 seconds to enter the Main Menu section.
2.Use the Up Arrow to select the Tool icon, then press ENTER
3.Adjust as desired then press MENU for 3 seconds to escape out
4.Select the Microphone or Radio depending on the mode preferred then press
RT-EVP / Turning the Microphone ON/OFF & Adjusting the Frequency Sweep Speed while in the Hybrid Mode
1.While in the FM Frequency Sweep Mode (Not Recording), press the MENU button for 1 second to enter the FM Set screen.
2.Use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow to scroll to the Select Sweep or Open MIC, and press ENTER.
3.Adjust the Microphone ON/OFF and the frequency Sweep speed from 12 to 18 seconds as desired using the UP and Down Arrow
4.Press the round Escape button once or twice to return to the Frequency Sweep screen.
Note: When the Microphone is ON, it allows EVP's to be combined with the FM Frequency Steps.
RT-EVP / Power Off
1. Press ENTER button for 3 seconds to turn the device OFF
RT-EVP / Connecting to your PC
1.Attach the RT-EVP to your PC using the USB running Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
2.The PC will recognize the RT-EVP as a removable Disk.
3.Go to My Computer from the Start menu
4.Double click Removable Disk
5.Double click Record to open all saved files
6.Left click & drag file to desktop or folder
Note: Be sure to unplug the RT-EVP storage device properly. Stop it correctly then unplug it.