THIS IS JUST A RESERVATION. Tickets MUST be purchased upon arrival. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start in order to take care of payment and get settled in for your tour.
Check-in and tour starts at GhostStop in downtown Saint Cloud, FL. Free, public parking is available along the streets or using the lot across the street on the corner of 10th and Pennsylvania.
1221 10th Street
Saint Cloud, FL 34769
- Age Restrictions: For Investigation Tag-Along must be 18 years old or order. Walking tour has no age restriction though children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellations may occur due to weather or other circumstances. If weather is looking bad, it's best to call us to ensure the tour is still on at 407.281.1005.
- Tours will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes to tour start to make sure payment is settled and everyone is ready. Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour.
- Due to the nature of our tours parental discretion is advised. We suggest children be over the age of 13 for walking ghost tours. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. For investigation tag-alongs everyone MUST be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- NO REFUNDS. Once the tour has been paid for, no refunds will be granted for any reason.
- Attendees who appear to be highly intoxicated or under the influence of any substances impairing their judgement will not be permitted to participate.
- Any individual or group that disrupts the peace or showing lack of respect to our tour guests, surrounding businesses, property or people will be asked to leave the tour and premises.
- Stay with the group and listen to your tour guide. Most areas along our tour route are private property. Venturing on your own onto private property or beyond the group setting will be grounds for ejection from the tour and quite possibly involve the authorities. Nobody wants that.
For questions or to check on tour status you can contact us by any means below