Skip to content
GHOST HUNTING GEAR
Search our store.
Night Vision/Full Spectrum
FLIR Thermal Camera
Tripods and Mounts
Shirts and Hats
Team Shirt Printing
Seen on TV
Made by GhostStop
Ghost Hunting Teams
Ghost Hunts & Tours
UFO Hunting Equipment
360° Motion Puck
200 Reward Tokens
Add USB Power Pack [Add $29.95]
Directions & Contents
360° Motion Tracking Puck
Track motion and distance in 360-degrees.
Imagine being able to track movement all around the room - in 360 degrees. Now you can! The 360° Motion Puck uses an array of highly sophisticated infrared laser motion and distance sensors to check for motion all around the unit. Lights on the top of the Puck indicate what direction motion was detected and help visualize the distance of any objects that enter the zone of influence. If the object or entity is moving, each sensor will pick up the direction of travel. Audio queues help alert you to a presence in case you were not in the room to see the indicators.
360° motion and object detection
Lighted top to track direction and distance
Audio alerts that change to indicate distance
Rechargeable battery via USB
This is not your typical motion sensor. Standard motion sensors use simple PIR motion triggers that just tell you when motion has been detected anywhere in the field. All it knows is if change was detected - a simple yes or no. This unit is a huge step forward in that it detects precise motion, objections in the area, direction and distance in 360 degrees using 8 highly sensitive distance sensors. These sensors use infrared (IR) lasers to project and calculate accurate and quick responses. This provides much greater accuracy and measurement well beyond a typical PIR motion sensor.
What happens when motion occurs?
The lighted ring on the top of the Puck will illuminate red in a direction. The intensity of this light will get stronger as the object moves closer. As an object moves around the area you will see the Puck tracking the direction. An audible tone can also be heard while motion is detected which also changes intensity based on distance. Once the entity has left the zone a 'tracking' light will illuminate white in the appropriate direction and will remain for one minute. This is to help indicate where motion was detected in the event you were not in the room and need time to check the unit. After this period, the lighted ring will clear and go back to normal scanning mode until the next motion event is detected.
It's not just a motion sensor.
This 360 Motion Puck can be used on its own or locked into other
360 Puck modules
. Together these modules become a central investigation system to capture quality evidence without missing a thing. They attach together using a simple snap-and-turn lock. You can stack as many modules as you like. Each light has a metal tripod mount at the bottom so you can put the entire rig or just a single unit wherever you need it.
This 360 Motion Puck was specifically made for ghost hunting and paranormal investigations to ensure full coverage of an area. We, at GhostStop, have been investigating for a long time and have built this system with our experience in mind. We wanted something easy to use and central to the investigation that has the ability to capture the entire area. The 360 Puck was born.
This unit uses a rechargeable battery which can also be plugged in via USB for extended use and charging at the same time. There is an on/off switch which doubles as the sensitivity adjustment knob and a metal tripod mount for securely setting on any standard tripod.
Connects with all 360 Puck Modules
see all modules and packages
Puck Module Features
360° form factor for full room coverage
Interlocking system for changing components
Plug-in power using AC or USB battery pack for portability
Sturdy, metal tripod mount
Made with super lightweight, strong and biodegradable PLA material
Designed and built right here at GhostStop
MADE IN THE USA
from domestic and imported material.
This product is made right here at GhostStop.
1. Charge it up for a few hours using the MICRO USB cable provided using the port to the RIGHT of the red adjustment knob.
2. Place the device in an area you want to detect motion. You’ll want it where you can see the lights at the top but be clear of obstacles around it. We suggest using on a tripod using the threaded tripod mount on the bottom.
2. Turn it on with the red adjustment knob clockwise.
3. The first 10 seconds allows you to adjust the sensitivity ‘Zone’ by turning the red knob to the desired sensitivity. This determines the area of influence that the Puck will alert to.
- Zone 1 (Green) = Up to 1 foot
- Zone 2 (Yellow) = Up to 2 feet
- Zone 3 (Red) = Up to 4 feet
- Zone 4 (Purple) = Up to 7 feet
After 10 seconds the Puck will light up white and begin scanning immediately.
5. Step away from the device. If you see red immediately, you’ll want to clear obstacles within the ‘Zone’ of influence or adjust the zone down to be a small area.
You can re-adjust the Zone at any time by turning the red knob.
- Blue ‘Scanning’ ring indicates it is scanning the room. If all you see is blue, there is no movement.
- Red indicates MOTION in a direction. The intensity of the red will increase as the object gets closer.
- White indicates there once WAS MOTION in that direction in the last 1 minute. This indicator will hold in place for 1 minute then clear out.
It has a rechargeable battery. -- We're still testing battery life-- but recent tests lasted about 4 hours on a full charge on its own battery. But you can also plug this into a wall outlet or USB battery pack for unlimited use.
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Seen on TV
Made by GhostStop
Back to top