For entry:PRINT and bring the receipt you will receive via email after checkout. This email is your ticket for your group and proof of purchase.
Tickets MUST be purchased at least 4 hours before the scheduled tour time to guarantee your spot. Check-in and tour starts at GhostStop in downtown Saint Cloud, FL. Free,
public parking is available along the streets or using the lot across
the street on the corner of 10th and Pennsylvania.GhostStop map
1221 10th Street, Saint Cloud, FL 34769Private tours
available upon request (6 guest minimum). Contact us
for special reservations.
Tips to a great ghost tour experience...
- If you have ghost hunting equipment, bring it! Cameras, EVP recorders, EMF meters and anything else are a great way to capture potential evidence that can happen anywhere and any time along the tour route. If you would like to purchase equipment, GhostStop has a wide selection of ghost hunting equipment to choose from on their web site or at check-in
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Tips to your tour guide are not required but are greatly appreciated if you enjoyed their service
- Bring some friends
Why tour with us?
Because our tours are hosted by GhostStop, you will be learning and investigating with experienced paranormal investigators. GhostStop makes and supplies equipment for TV shows such as Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters International, Fact or Faked and more in addition to ghost hunting teams all over the world. So, when you investigate with GhostStop, you know you're learning from an experienced team of investigators.
- PRINT the receipt that you get via email and bring it with you. This is your ticket for entry.
- Age Restrictions: Walking tour has no age restriction. Due to the nature of the content on our tours parental discretion is advised. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellations may occur due to weather or other circumstances. If weather is looking bad, it's best to call us to ensure the tour is still on at 407.281.1005.
- Re-scheduling may be done up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Please contact us to re-schedule.
- Tours will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes to tour start to make sure payment is settled and everyone is ready. Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour.
- NO REFUNDS. Ticket sales are final.
- Walking tours are wheelchair friendly. Investigation Tag-Along may or
may not be fully accessible depending on the host location. Please
contact us to find out.
- We reserve the right to not allow attendance or eject anyone from our tours for any reason to maintain a good experience for our guests. Attendees who appear to be highly intoxicated or under the influence of any substances impairing their judgement will not be permitted to participate. Any individual or group that disrupts the peace or showing lack of respect to our tour guests, surrounding businesses, property or people will be asked to leave the tour and premises. Stay with the group and listen to your tour guide. Most areas along our tour route are private property. Venturing on your own onto private property or beyond the group setting will be grounds for ejection from the tour.
> See our other Ghost Tours here