Be a ghost hunter!
Come investigate with the experienced GhostStop team at the Historic Chamber of Commerce building in Saint Cloud, FL. Bring your own investigation equipment and come explore the halls of the Chamber building originally opened in 1910 as the Saint Cloud National Bank. The building is very much representative of it's original glory and even has a museum of local and bank artifacts including an original safe.
We will share the experiences from the people who work and frequent the building. We will also share our own evidence and personal accounts of paranormal activity from previous investigations. We will then investigate the two-story building together with a professional team of investigators and equipment.
A truly UNIQUE ghost hunting experience!
We will begin with a video presentation including evidence captured then move to the location for investigation. You will investigate in small groups using your ghost hunting equipment. At the end of the investigation we will conduct a short evidence review roundtable back at the GhostStop reveal room. No scare tactics are used whatsoever. We provide a safe, quite and respectable environment in order to provide a great experience with great evidence. Full event lasts 4 hours.For entry:PRINT and bring the receipt you will receive via email after checkout. This email is your ticket for your group and proof of purchase. All attendees MUST be 18 or older to attend.
Tickets MUST be purchased at least 4 hours before the scheduled tour time to guarantee your spot. Check-in and tour starts at GhostStop in downtown Saint Cloud, FL. Free,
public parking is available along the streets or using the lot across
the street on the corner of 10th and Pennsylvania.GhostStop map
1221 10th Street, Saint Cloud, FL 34769Private tours
available upon request (6 guest minimum). Contact us
for special reservations.
Tips to a great ghost tour experience...
- If you have ghost hunting equipment, bring it! Cameras, EVP recorders, EMF meters and anything else are a great way to capture potential evidence that can happen anywhere and any time along the tour route. If you would like to purchase equipment, GhostStop has a wide selection of ghost hunting equipment to choose from on their web site or at check-in
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Tips to your tour guide are not required but are greatly appreciated if you enjoyed their service
- Bring some friends
Why tour with us?
Because our tours are hosted by GhostStop, you will be learning and investigating with experienced paranormal investigators. GhostStop makes and supplies equipment for TV shows such as Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters International, Fact or Faked and more in addition to ghost hunting teams all over the world. So, when you investigate with GhostStop, you know you're learning from an experienced team of investigators.
- PRINT the receipt that you will get via email and bring it with you. This is your ticket for entry.
- All attendees MUST be 18 years of age to attend with proof of age.
- Cancellations may occur due to weather or other circumstances. If weather is looking bad, it's best to call us to ensure the tour is still on at 407.281.1005.
- Re-scheduling may be done up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Please contact us to re-schedule.
- Tours will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes to tour start to make sure payment is settled and everyone is ready. Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour.
- NO REFUNDS. Ticket sales are final.
- Investigation Tag-Along may or
may not be fully accessible depending on the host location. Please contact us to find out.
- We reserve the right to not allow attendance or eject anyone from our tours for any reason to maintain a good experience for our guests. Attendees who appear to be highly intoxicated or under the influence of any substances impairing their judgement will not be permitted to participate. Any individual or group that disrupts the peace or showing lack of respect to our tour guests, surrounding businesses, property or people will be asked to leave the tour and premises. Stay with the group and listen to your tour guide. Most areas along our tour route are private property. Venturing on your own onto private property or beyond the group setting will be grounds for ejection from the tour.
- We cannot guarantee that you will attain any evidence or experience anything paranormal during the investigation.
> See our other Ghost Tours here