PRINT and bring the receipt you will receive via email after checkout. This email is your ticket for your group and proof of purchase. All attendees MUST be 18 or older to attend.
Tickets MUST be purchased at least 4 hours before the scheduled tour time to guarantee your spot. Check-in and investigation starts at the Italian Club in downtown Ybor City, FL. Free,
public parking is available along the streets or using the paid lots behind the building.
L'Unione Italiana map
1731 East Seventh Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33605
Investigation is at the Italian Club. DO NOT come to GhostStop.
: Check in starts and meet & greet with Robb, Paul and team8:30pm
: Presentation on the Italian Club and Investigation Tips & Safety9:00pm
: Investigation begins (split up into groups on each floor and switch every 45 minutes)12:00am
: Final investigation on your choice of floor12:30am
: Review meeting and equipment breakdown1:00am
Tips to a great ghost tour experience...
- If you have ghost hunting equipment, bring it! Cameras, EVP recorders, EMF meters and anything else are a great way to capture potential evidence.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to event start
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring some friends
Why tour with us?
Because this event is hosted by GhostStop, you will be learning and investigating with experienced paranormal investigators. GhostStop makes and supplies equipment for TV shows such as Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters International, Fact or Faked and more, in addition to ghost hunting teams all over the world. So, when you investigate with GhostStop, you know you're learning from an experienced team of investigators.
- PRINT the receipt that you will get via email and bring it with you. This is your ticket for entry.
- All attendees MUST be 18 years of age to attend with proof of age.
- Events will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the investigation start to make sure payment is settled and everyone is ready. Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour.
- NO REFUNDS. Ticket sales are final.
- Investigation Tag-Along may or
may not be fully accessible depending on the host location. Please
contact us to find out.
- We reserve the right to not allow attendance or eject anyone from our events for any reason to maintain a good experience for our guests. Attendees who appear to be highly intoxicated or under the influence of any substances impairing their judgement will not be permitted to participate. Any individual or group that disrupts the peace or show lack of respect to our tour guests, surrounding businesses, property or people will be asked to leave the tour and premises.
- Stay with the group and listen to your tour guide or GhostStop team members. Some areas of the building may not be accessible. Venturing on your own onto private property or beyond the group setting will be grounds for ejection from the tour.
- We cannot guarantee that you will attain any evidence or experience anything paranormal during the investigation.
- Schedule may change and cancellations may occur. We will do our best to not let this happen, but it occasionally does. We will contact you to let you know of any major changes that may affect the event.
> See our other Ghost Tours here